2013 alt uniform game

We haven't heard anything about it, not have we heard an official confirmation that we'll have one; only public statements that it's likely.

I would wager a guess, however, that it will be one of three options: the first home conference game (if there's an agreement that it will be a home game), the first conference game period, or Black Friday.

I'm guessing it will be a night game again, if it happens. The schedule shows the first conference game against Illinois as a home game with an 11 am start time. I'd say that one is out.

After that, we don't have any more conference home games until November: N'western, MSU, and Iowa. Maybe a late afternoon game against N'western or Michigan State, but I don't know. I would imagine the Iowa game is off the list too.

I could honestly see them doing something for the UCLA game since we both have Adidas, but they haven't announced a time for the game yet.

I'm guessing it will be a night game again, if it happens. The schedule shows the first conference game against Illinois as a home game with an 11 am start time. I'd say that one is out.

After that, we don't have any more conference home games until November: N'western, MSU, and Iowa. Maybe a late afternoon game against N'western or Michigan State, but I don't know. I would imagine the Iowa game is off the list too.

I could honestly see them doing something for the UCLA game since we both have Adidas, but they haven't announced a time for the game yet.

That is what I am thinking...It is the first BIG test that the Huskers have to face.

I wonder what kind of alt. uniforms the two teams would wear, I doubt we would have the same as last year, a throwback game would be nice to see, the same uniforms that were worn in the 300th sellout game,post-8196-0-64639200-1370542080.jpg

and UCLA could wear the white version of this post-8196-0-18094100-1370542126.jpg

They could actually wear the blue. It would be similar to when they play U$C and U$C wears red and UCLA wears blue. I think both teams just have to agree to it before hand.

Matte Scarlet a la: http://www.zephyrpai...--One-Size.html

Might be too close to OU look though?

rwl_3140_isobh_ms___isobh_ms_os___back.jpg

Like this?

7275511090_529df059ce_b.jpg

It's a mock up I made for a friend during the alt-uni hoopla last season. It's more red than scarlet and I realize the "N" is hard to read but the "dramatic" lighting in the image I used doesn't lend itself to the side's being shown too well, not to mention during the day or under the lights, it would be easier to see. Here it is nonetheless.

If I had to venture a guess, I would say either UCLA or Michigan State and considering UCLA is another adidas school, then UCLA would have the edge.

I wonder what kind of alt. uniforms the two teams would wear, I doubt we would have the same as last year, a throwback game would be nice to see, the same uniforms that were worn in the 300th sellout game,post-8196-0-64639200-1370542080.jpg

and UCLA could wear the white version of this post-8196-0-18094100-1370542126.jpg

Looks like a giant onesy.

Matte Scarlet a la: http://www.zephyrpai...--One-Size.html

Might be too close to OU look though?

Like this?

7275511090_529df059ce_b.jpg

It's a mock up I made for a friend during the alt-uni hoopla last season. It's more red than scarlet and I realize the "N" is hard to read but the "dramatic" lighting in the image I used doesn't lend itself to the side's being shown too well, not to mention during the day or under the lights, it would be easier to see. Here it is nonetheless.

If I had to venture a guess, I would say either UCLA or Michigan State and considering UCLA is another adidas school, then UCLA would have the edge.

Man, I think that looks real good. I think it'd look sweet with a big white N on the side like this:2817645053_c2e7fe72c8.jpg