2013 alt uniform game

Actually, skullNbones is my little brother. I've been trying to get him to post on here for years cuz he's just a voyeur.

Since he finally did, I thought I try and give him a completely absurd greeting, and to see how that would go over w you all.

It went pretty well.

This gave me a sensible chuckle

sensible-chuckle-gif.gif

Here's the thing: When the skers take the field with the entire team wearing these uniforms it's gonna look pretty freakin awesome. I was at the wiscy game last year and as soon as I saw everyone on the feild, it gave me chills. I expect nothing less this year. The black jersey is bad ass!!

Look, buddy.

No one cares if you went to the game last year. Your chills were probly due to ice cold scrotum you carry around.

How about you take your opinion and suck it, geek

n

I am I, I don't appreciate the attack. I am surprised you liked last years, but not the black jersey's this year.

On another note, I've been reading this board for about 5 years now. Finally decided to chime in.

Does anybody think the black game jerseys detract from the "blackshirt" tradition? I had a non Husker fan friend ask what I thought. I told him I didn't think so since technically the "blackshirts" is a practice honor and somewhat of special club that is earned.

But why wouldn't they wear alternate whites instead of alternate blues? They'd get $$$$ either way, but the former option doesn't make them seem stubborn.

I'm fine with both teams in dark. Adds more novelty as long as were doing it. There won't be any confusion between red and blue.