Manziel

This is another NCAA joke.

However, if I were the coach, I wouldn't play him at all that game. I would be one pissed off mother f***er towards him and when I was done he would know and the rest of the world would know.

The team goes out and wins him the Heisman (yes, it's a team award) and he answers by spending the off season being a jack azz and add way more distraction to the team than they need.

That's not even a slap on the wrist. That's barely a wag of a finger.

So he did something wrong so the NCAA insists on doing something but it's only enough to get everyone laughed at. Quality.

I take it the understanding is they know what he did but can't prove it.

I'm under the impression that the brokers have been paid more by either the university or Manziels parents and won't talk now.

Maybe not the university, but you and I both know his parents would go lengths for him to play, and those brokers don't just not comply with the NCAA for no reason. I'm guessing they paid them off after ESPN wouldn't pay them for footage of Manziel signing in the hotels. The brokers wanted cash and I know they got it, just not sure from where. IF you are naive enough to believe Manziel had no part in this knowing he was getting paid, then thats on you bub.

It could not be proven. It's over. But let's be honest. Johnny signed for money. If it can't be proven conclusively, there is no justification for taking the guy down. But this is a Ryan Braun like technicality. Johnny should not go around and tell everyone how innocent he is because it just makes him look more guilty.

NOW.... let's get to football.