Manziel

Let's starting taking bets on what will happen. I say he gets no more than 4 game suspension, probably just 2 games. The SEC is too much of a power broker and money maker for the NCAA. Wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA finagled this to allow A&M to sit him for some low key games like when the NCAA allowed OSU to play its guilty players in the Sugar Bowl.

@schadjoe
    An East Coast broker played ESPN two videos of Johnny Manziel signing Texas A&M football and helmets and said he paid Manziel about $7,500ideos of Johnny Manziel signing Texas A&M football and helmets and said he paid Manziel about $7,500

@schadjoe1
    On video, which was shopped but not purchased, Johnny Manziel is heard saying "you never did a signing with me" and not to tell anyone.

@schadjoe
    Johnny Manziel is heard being asked if he would take extra cash for special inscriptions, but Manziel says it would lead to questions

@schadjoe
    Broker alleges he spent about an hour on three visits to Manziel's hotel room, having more than 300 items signed

@schadjoe
    Broker says Manziel was paid $7,500 http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=9544137&i=TWT&w=1d5b5 …

@schadjoe
    Johnny Manziel allegedly told broker money would be used for new rims for his vehicle

A GOOD JOB AND A GOOD EFFORT TO YE, SIR JOHNNY FOOTBALL. See ya in another life brother.

Broker says Manziel was paid $7,500

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9544137/broker-says-johnny-manziel-took-7500-autographing-helmets

An East Coast autograph broker told ESPN on Tuesday that Johnny Manziel was paid $7,500 for signing approximately 300 mini- and full-sized helmets on Jan. 11-12

while he was attending the Walter Camp Football Foundation event.

The broker played two cell phone videos for ESPN showing Manziel signing white Texas A&M helmets and footballs laid out on a bed in a hotel room. The video does not show Manziel accepting any money.

oh-boy-o.gif

No suspension, but, TAMU willl struggle this season and may lose 4-5 games.

With their schedule I cant see them losing more than 3 even without Manziel.

Nothing to do with talent, or SOS. I just believe this team will not be able to handle the pressure, and will struggle.

At this point, I expect Manziel to be sidelined, probably permanently. Or even kicked off the team, as extreme as that sounds.

My God, the things he is on film saying are just beyond, far beyond, the definition of fool. He pretty much admits to every single charge, either directly or indirectly. Also, he lied to the A&M AD in March, apparently disclaiming that he had EVER signed anything that was intended to be sold. That statement to A&M occurred 4 MONTHS after the incident, which occurred during the championship game. And the trail seems to go back further, possibly as far as November.

Could be lights out for Manziel, loss of eligibility, heck, even loss of Heisman I suppose.

This is utterly crazy. The meltdown on Texags right now is a horrifying spectacle of denial and paranoid conspiracy theories about whether they are being targeted by Bama, The Longhorns, ESPN, the NCAA or some combination of the group. It is a fascinating train wreck to watch unfold, and I am very, very glad it is not happening in Lincoln.

Oh his football career definitely peaked with the Heisman last year. He does not go up from there. He may not play this season if the NCAA gets their way, and then he declares for the draft, and then who knows what he does in the NFL.

Wasn't he a true freshman last year? If so, he can't be drafted until the 2015 draft.