Manziel

I just want to see the dude play. If he did accept money for signing merchandise then he is an idiot but all of the hate spewed towards him is laughable to me. Anytime someone rises to the top you can bet their's a whole clan of people who can't stand to see it lol. The collective are a predictable bunch. I could care less if he drinks or gets kicked out of a frat party or blah blah blah. If he did get paid then he's just an idiot but I hope he makes it into the league and I hope these allegations aren't true and he plays this year.

Funnest college player to watch hands down.....

• Fire 1

I think it's past the point of speculation to say he doesn't think the rules apply to him so color me not surprised.

Talking to an aTm fan with "connections" today at work. Why doesn't he think rules apply to him? Why is his family loaded? The word down there is his mom's family is a member of a big Texas organized crime syndicate.

I think it's past the point of speculation to say he doesn't think the rules apply to him so color me not surprised.

Talking to an aTm fan with "connections" today at work. Why doesn't he think rules apply to him? Why is his family loaded? The word down there is his mom's family is a member of a big Texas organized crime syndicate.

Better known as Oil money?

The thing is, if Manziel gets sanctioned from playing this year then he's got no place to go. NFL won't take him because he's not three years out of high school yet. Maybe he'll end up with the Omaha beef for a year or so. :lol:

The thing is, if Manziel gets sanctioned from playing this year then he's got no place to go. NFL won't take him because he's not three years out of high school yet. Maybe he'll end up with the Omaha beef for a year or so. :lol:

Actually he redshirted a year so this will be his third year out. Look out League, here comes Johnny!

Edit: I re-read your post and now I see you meant if he can't play this year. I don't think he could anyway without going through the draft - unless there is still time for the supplemental draft.

Edited by Mavric

I just want to see the dude play. If he did accept money for signing merchandise then he is an idiot but all of the hate spewed towards him is laughable to me. Anytime someone rises to the top you can bet their's a whole clan of people who can't stand to see it lol. The collective are a predictable bunch. I could care less if he drinks or gets kicked out of a frat party or blah blah blah. If he did get paid then he's just an idiot but I hope he makes it into the league and I hope these allegations aren't true and he plays this year.

Funnest college player to watch hands down.....

I don't think so. There are a lot of people who were okay with D'Anthony Thomas, Russell Wilson, AJ McCarron, Robert Griffin the Third, etc... rising to the top. You know what separates the former from Johnny Manziel? It has nothing to do with skill and everything to do with personality.

The guy is phenomenal football player, but he's showing that he is a trash person.

• Fire 1
Do they not pay attention to what happens outside of A&M?

They actually have a thread asking if what happened to OSU would be punishable?

http://texags.com/ma...&forum_id=5

This is the same university that bought Eric Dickerson a car,

And he still didnt go there. What does that say?

It says SMU bought two cars.

I dont know, but I remember the 30 for 30-Pony Excess saying that to this day Eric Dickerson will still not discuss what it was that SMU did to change his mind.