Manziel

rcannaday

btn_white_v.gifbtn_maroon_ag.gifbadge.assoc.pngstars.silver.gif

icon1.gifspacer.gifposted 11:52a, 08/05/13spacer.gifidcard.bw.gifspacer.gifmail.add.bw.gifspacer.gifpost.edit.gifspacer.gifdelete.bw.gif

spacer.gif

block_gray.gif

spacer.gif

I wonder if JFF was duped into signing these for "non-profit" reasons, and then uncle nate was getting a kick back from these guys on the side. Does uncle nate come from a well to do family like Johnny?

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

LOL!

I just visited Texags. The first post to catch my eye is titled "NEVER FORGET the day this story broke!"

Some kind of 9/11 comparison going on there? Utterly ridiculous.

Of course, the Ags have, in the past, seemed to stumble over their own feet more than the usual school. It looked like they finally caught a break and were seriously on the upswing. Now this.

I do wish them the best, and have always like the fans. Always would have preferred they or OU win the South when we were in the conference. Hopefully this passes without too much damage. I would hate to see something like this happen at NU and hate to see it happening in College Station.