Manziel

He was suspended for violating a secondary rule, 12.5.2.2 which compels student athletes to take steps to prevent the sale of items bearing their names or likenesses.

They had nothing on him taking money, so they threw some minor infraction out there so they could say they did SOMETHING.

Having to evidence and being innocent are two very different things.

He was suspended for violating a secondary rule, 12.5.2.2 which compels student athletes to take steps to prevent the sale of items bearing their names or likenesses.

They had nothing on him taking money, so they threw some minor infraction out there so they could say they did SOMETHING.

I think the best course of action when dealing with the NCAA is to lie, lie, lie and lie some more. If there comes a time when the court makes you open up your records, then you are screwed.

I think the best course of action when dealing with the NCAA is to lie, lie, lie and lie some more. If there comes a time when the court makes you open up your records, then you are screwed.

He didn't lie. He just didn't talk. Therefore they had nothing to punish him with.

Nutless

Cowardly

Apathetic

A$$hole$

It's okay guys, Manziel is going to become absolutely irrelevant this year. For once in my lifetime, I'm rooting for LSU, Alabama, and Florida to obliterate the heck out of A&M and Manziel.

You don't get to disobey the rule because you don't like the rule. I can't murder somebody and say that it was okay because I didn't like the rule.

aTm and Manziel get a slap on the wrist for blatant violations. While tOSU incurs ncaa sanctions for tattoos.

I guess the lesson is that tattoos are more permanent than stacks of unmarked twenties.

I'm pretty damn disappointed that the Huskers are all just assuming he's dirty with no proof. Bitterness is an ugly color.

Considerin we're on probation for givin our athletes a couple extra books becuase of a stupid rule that was misinterpreted, and yet you guys get away with a blatant crock of sh#t like this, yeah, you dame right we're bitter. It's top notch bullsh#t anyway you slice it.

I HAD plenty of respect for A&M. Not no more. It's obvious that program quickly made itself right at home in the SEC in a quick way. I apologize for ranting at you. youre a decent poster here. Always have been. I respect your defending your program, but I stand by my opinion. And seriously dude, you have to take the blinders off and admit, this is some serious bullsh#t.

I'm pretty damn disappointed that the Huskers are all just assuming he's dirty with no proof. Bitterness is an ugly color.

So your position is all the people claiming he took money for autographs are lying? Why? They just have it out for him? Want to make him look bad? What's your explanation on that?

So the moral of this story is: If you are going to sign autographs in return for something, do it for cash and not free tattoos. If you get a tattoo you get suspended for a year and your team gets a bowl ban, if you take actual money you only get half a game.

What a joke.

What pisses me off the most about this is A&M fans that are rallying around this guy that obviously did something wrong. Shouldn't you guys embrace the army values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage? He's violating all of them and yet you are going to wave your flags and cheer for him on Saturday. What a joke.

• Fire 1

It is obvious that he signed his signature for hours and hours for brokers just out of the goodness of his heart. Right......

If I was an A&M fan, I think that I'd just sit quietly and pray that there isn't some damning evidence (video) that pops up. Any fool should know that there isn't going to be a paper trail for any illegal payments. Duh.