Manziel

This will end up like Billy the Kid. He will get "shot in the back". Not literally but figuratively. Manziels fame is so vast right now that someone will want to be the person that takes him down. The media is torn between wanting him to stay famous and the possibly even bigger story if he goes down hard.

Are you suggesting someone on this board will Teo him?

Interestingly, I just saw a clip of an opposing player making the autograph motion to Manziel on a highlight reel discussion about the whole thing. I'm wondering if that instigated his using the autograph motion back, or if it was in response to him doing it first, or if they were two separate instances (hard to tell in edited clips). Anyone else see that?

He and Ben Malena have been doing the money thing since last season. Early last season. It is literally less than nothing.

His scoreboard point was because Rice was jawing at him. However, he should know better. Bama will be way worse. Johnny doesn't see their between confident and cocky and being a total ass. A lot of Ags aren't too happy with his antics. I kinda agree. He's gotten a lot better, but he needs to watch his mouth

ESPN apparently think he's the devil, based on his coverage.

I honestly almost like Manziel. Yeah he's a douche but he can be a prick, party it up, and then back it up and in my book that get's some respect. Plus it's kind of refreshing to see somebody give a finger to the the establishment every now and then, and it's also nice to have the antithesis of Tebow after all these years as well. I love how ESPN is trying to tear him apart with a 2 minutes clip of all their "analyst" pouting about how he's poison and what not.

That being said the NCAA is still a joke, but you can't blame Manziel for that. He's just smart enough to get around the system like so many others.