Manziel

• 4 weeks later...
After reading this email I reached out to Johnny, who says he reads the site every day, to ask him two things: 1. did he have a costume already decided for this year? and 2. would he be open to letting Outkick readers vote on what his Halloween costume should be this year?

And we're in luck.

Because Johnny's willing to let you guys vote on what his Halloween costume should be this year.

Yes, this is going to be epic.

I've got ten costume ideas that I wrote down last night, but I'm not including any of them yet because I'm going to allow your collective brilliance to shine on Twitter and I want to see your ideas. Stop working or studying for class, we need your best Johnny Manziel Halloween costume ideas. You can tag me your suggestions on Twitter, email me, or make a suggestion using the hashtag #johnnyhalloween

Ultimately we'll decide on ten nominees -- yes, don't worry, last year's Scooby Doo costume will be included as one of the ten nominees as well -- and then let Outkick readers vote on what the best costume would be.

OKC