Manziel

So it was the media that made him use his "money" celebration or tweet that he can't wait to get out of College Station?

He and Ben Malena were using the cashing out sign from their first game last year. Literally a non-issue.

The tweet: BCS Cops wrote him a ticket for his car parked on the wrong side of the street and it pissed him off. Hell, I know I've popped off on twitter and I'm 32. I should damn well know better. Again, non issue. It was a tweet about a BS ticket that the media turned into a story.

So it was the media that made him use his "money" celebration or tweet that he can't wait to get out of College Station?

He and Ben Malena were using the cashing out sign from their first game last year. Literally a non-issue.

The tweet: BCS Cops wrote him a ticket for his car parked on the wrong side of the street and it pissed him off. Hell, I know I've popped off on twitter and I'm 32. I should damn well know better. Again, non issue. It was a tweet about a BS ticket that the media turned into a story.

My comments were in response to the post about it was the media's fault for all the negative reporting. My point is he's brought a lot of it on himself - blaming the media is a cop out. Doesn't make him a terrible person. But if he chooses to act like he does given his high profile, expecting everything to just get swept under the rug is ignorant at best.

One of my favorite sayings that I picked up from my grandpa: "Excuses are like a**holes, they stink and everyone's got 'em." I get tired of people making excuses for people like Manziel. I personally couldn't care less what the kid does, but don't make excuses for him when he acts like an idiot. Don't say: "Like he's the only immature college student in the country?" Of course he's not, but the kid is in the spotlight and he seems to enjoy it. Sometimes you have to suck it up and grow up a little.

He still chooses to do it after getting caught taking improper benefits. It is arrogant. To claim it is a non-issue is ignorant.

I only answer in that way because we've already gone round and round on the topic of cashing out or Manziel's guilt or innocence on the allegations. We've literally beat that dead horse to death and rehashing it will literally accomplish nothing.

I'm not going to change my mind, and I wager neither will you.

2- He didn't get all the credit for everything he does. Seriously, he has one of the best WRs in college football in Evans but yet when he throws for 400 yards against a team with Evans having almost 300 of those. He makes a tackler miss then throws up a jump ball to a guy in triple coverage who muscles his way to a catch and ESPN paints him as a god.

Obviously, #2 is not his fault. Just something I wanted to get off my chest. I did root for the guy last year, although I didn't want him to win the Heisman. I think all the talk about him is getting to his head. His ego is starting to catch up with his football skills.

Wow

Matthew Bohmfalk@mattywatty01 1h

When targeting Mike Evans, Johnny Manziel is 39/49, 971 yards, 9 TD's, 0 INT's, 307 rating. @smartfootball @espn http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2013/10/24/5024072/scouting-the-aggies-game-7-data-and-td-pass-analysis …

Retweeted by Smart Football

2- He didn't get all the credit for everything he does. Seriously, he has one of the best WRs in college football in Evans but yet when he throws for 400 yards against a team with Evans having almost 300 of those. He makes a tackler miss then throws up a jump ball to a guy in triple coverage who muscles his way to a catch and ESPN paints him as a god.

Obviously, #2 is not his fault. Just something I wanted to get off my chest. I did root for the guy last year, although I didn't want him to win the Heisman. I think all the talk about him is getting to his head. His ego is starting to catch up with his football skills.

Wow

When targeting Mike Evans, Johnny Manziel is 39/49, 971 yards, 9 TD's, 0 INT's, 307 rating. @smartfootball @espn http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2013/10/24/5024072/scouting-the-aggies-game-7-data-and-td-pass-analysis …

SO is this more indicative of Manziel or Evans?

Wow

I don't know. Either way, that's dynamic duo.

Only question is, which one is Batman and which one is Robin?

Wow

I don't know. Either way, that's dynamic duo.

Only question is, which one is Batman and which one is Robin?

which one makes more money?

Just saw the graphic now. His numbers are better than last year through 7 games in every category. Was questionable for today's game with the injury last week and comes in and goes 10-10 with 3 td's and the second quarter isn't even over yet. If he were a video game he's NCAA Football 13 and GTA mixed together. Dude is unreal.