Manziel

I want him to play because he's good. It's easy to judge others when it hasn't happened to you. If T-MAgic was under the same scrutiny, my guess is this board would be singing a different tune.

Again, nothing was proven. You can all accuse him of breaking the rules, but the fact is NOBODY KNOWS. Not a single person here can prove a thing. That's not how the system works. It sucks, but that's what we have. In reality, I bet most of your "certainty" that he's dirty comes from the fact you don't like him.

• Fire 1

I want him to play because he's good. It's easy to judge others when it hasn't happened to you. If T-MAgic was under the same scrutiny, my guess is this board would be singing a different tune.

Again, nothing was proven. You can all accuse him of breaking the rules, but the fact is NOBODY KNOWS. Not a single person here can prove a thing. That's not how the system works. It sucks, but that's what we have. In reality, I bet most of your "certainty" that he's dirty comes from the fact you don't like him.

If the Sharpie doesn't fit, then you must acquit!

If the Sharpie doesn't fit, then you must acquit!

Yup :)

If this was his first incident, maybe. You continue to ignore the other incidents leading up to this. It's not that people don't like him (didn't someone post something about victim mentality?) but when you see a repeated pattern of immature behavior, it gets pretty hard to believe that it's never his fault.

If this was his first incident, maybe. You continue to ignore the other incidents leading up to this. It's not that people don't like him (didn't someone post something about victim mentality?) but when you see a repeated pattern of immature behavior, it gets pretty hard to believe that it's never his fault.

I definitely don't disagree. He has a lot of growing up to do. I really hope he can use these as learning experiences.

I don't think its Manziel necessarily that people are upset about. Its people wanting the SEC to get caught so the cheating stops and the playing field is even again. If A&M was still in the Big 12, none of this would be such a big deal, imo. The only school calling for sanctions would be the whorns.

We all know the SEC cheats. Recruits and parents of recruits are starting to bring to light the corruption of that conference. And as long as its going on, the SEC will continue to win MNC. Nobody is going to turn down $600,000 to come up North and play football. NCAA needs to grow a pair and bring the hammer down on that conference.

• Fire 1

I don't think its Manziel necessarily that people are upset about. Its people wanting the SEC to get caught so the cheating stops and the playing field is even again. If A&M was still in the Big 12, none of this would be such a big deal, imo. The only school calling for sanctions would be the whorns.

We all know the SEC cheats. Recruits and parents of recruits are starting to bring to light the corruption of that conference. And as long as its going on, the SEC will continue to win MNC. Nobody is going to turn down $600,000 to come up North and play football. NCAA needs to grow a pair and bring the hammer down on that conference.

This is true. it really is. It's not nearly as much about Manziel. Another part is that with all the attention, and lot of folks gave him the victim card to play. "He's just a college kid having fun" they say. "There's too much light on him" they say. "He's got no privacy" they say. Well you know what? That's just too damn bad. You picked this lifestyle. You chose to be a college football superstar. I guess if it's too much work for you, me and you should trade "jobs" then. It's like hollywood superstars complaining about paparatzi. I'd like to slap 'em in the face. No sympathy. I guess the simple 40 hour/week job that pays only 5 figures and having to EARN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE dont sound so bad after all?

What ev er.

I actually kind of like the guy. He's a hell of a player. The ncaa cant prove anything, but that doesnt mean he didnt do it. Im not even saying that its wrong to do it. Again, im not judging the guy at all. I just thnk its pretty funny to be like "I believe he did not do it."

Meh, I'll continue to believe he wasn't stupid enough to take money. Ill also continento believe the NCAA is a broken and corrupt system. That being said, people can hate on him all they want. This drama is DONE. He's going to play.

Being on football. It's about damn time.

We all know this isn't done. He's under a microscope now, and he is gong to do something stupid again. He will get caught next time. Ask Ryan Braun how getting away with something works.

Meh, I'll continue to believe he wasn't stupid enough to take money. Ill also continento believe the NCAA is a broken and corrupt system. That being said, people can hate on him all they want. This drama is DONE. He's going to play.

Being on football. It's about damn time.

you think that he didn't do it because he's not stupid. I think he did do it, because he's smart.

he got six figures for nothing, legally... and he's sitting out a half of football game against a nobody. this is in an era when every single player is bitching about the ncaa not allowing them to make any percent of the gajillions of dollars being made off of them. He won.

Announcing aTm's new mascot:

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

actually, this could be the mascot for the whole SEC.

• Fire 4