SIGNED DE/TE Mick Stoltenberg

With Gates committing, word of Lewis coming on board and current lack of depth at defensive end, I wonder if Stoltenberg might get a look on the defensive side.

I'm wondering if Freedom does.

I think that either of these guys could end up somewhere on the DL if need be. One of the bigger WRs could bulk to TE and these two could find a home with the D.

With Gates committing, word of Lewis coming on board and current lack of depth at defensive end, I wonder if Stoltenberg might get a look on the defensive side.

I've heard a lot of talk of Freedom moving over to DE. In fact, I think it's fairly likely, say 70-30 he is a DE.

I've heard a lot of talk of Freedom moving over to DE. In fact, I think it's fairly likely, say 70-30 he is a DE.

That would be good also. His HS coach said he thought he projects best at DE.

Who is Lewis?

Alex Lewis. OG transfer from Colorado.

Isn't Lewis slotted to play T, and will be be a sophomore next season?

Who is Lewis?

Played OG at Colorado.

Who is Lewis?

Yes he will play tackle. Will be a junior

Who is Lewis?

Yes he will play tackle. Will be a junior

Thought he played as a true Fr. At Colorado and is using his RS for the transfer year?

Thought he played as a true Fr. At Colorado and is using his RS for the transfer year?

Can't really find for sure but he was part of the 2010 recruiting class but greyshirted so his five-year "clock" started in 2011. That means he'd have 2014 and 2015 to play - so officially a junior.

His played for the Puffs 2011 and 2012. Used his redshirt in 2013 during the transfer and will have two years left to play.

Thanks to both you and Mavric, not sure why I thought he played 1 year. Still will take a 2 for 2 to go along with this class.

Any chance if we end this class with frison that stoltenberg starts out at dline. We would be stocked at oline and have some flexibility with an athlete like him.

IMO, no. Freedom very well could end up at DE, and is a much better fit, imo. However if we et Frison that just gives us more flexibility with Gates, who has already said we are looking at him for all 5 spots on the line.