"We always have room for improvement, but this is definitely a championship-caliber football team that will win in the Big House against Ohio State."

Let me try and keep this straight. So at Michigan Ohio equals Ohio State....does that mean he is talking in code about Ohio U in Athens? If so, yes, I am about 90% sure they could beat Ohio U and win the MAC championship.

Actually, it's been 467 days since Ohio beat Michigan. And there's always this:

how long has this rivalry been uninterrupted?

Since 1918...so 95 years? There were 14 games prior to that but there was a 6 year break from 1912.

what is the overall record of M v tOSU?

Michigan leads, 58-45-6 (58-44-6 officially)

Michigan leads the series by 13 games. There were 15 games played before 1918. Michigan won 13 of those games and tied 2. This just lets you know, Michigan's dominance? Came just as the Model T was going into production. Since then, Ohio State has done better.

Since 1918...so 95 years? There were 14 games prior to that but there was a 6 year break from 1912.

Michigan leads the series by 13 games. There were 15 games played before 1918. Michigan won 13 of those games and tied 2. This just lets you know, Michigan's dominance? Came just as the Model T was going into production. Since then, Ohio State has done better.

Last I checked 13-13=0 so it would appear that the teams are even since then.

so sounds like an excuse to me. Plus the largest margin of victory 86-0. Yes I know that was in the early days but still.....

so sounds like an excuse to me. Plus the largest margin of victory 86-0. Yes I know that was in the early days but still.....

Oh, not sure there is an excuse, Michigan owned Ohio State those first years, not sure it could even be called a game. :hmmph It took some time just to get the first win against them. In other words, it was downright ugly.

Last I checked 13-13=0

This checks out.

Yep, I too am going to have to concur.

Shouldn't we have some 13 year old N Korean hack into NSA super computer to verify this?

Ed Snowden isn't doing anything right now.

I just checked with him and he's done giving out classified info so he's out.

Ohio State was a club team. Michigan was a Division I style team (whatever it was called back then) And yes. Math escapes me at 5:30 in the morning.