DT Claude Pelon [USC Commit]

Named Washington as his leader on 247, went on an unofficial there this past weekend. Got to get this guy for an official. Since he is JUCO, he could take it whenever, so the question is (if we can get him to take an official), do you get him up now or wait until a gameday?

crucial to get this guy on campus... super down with us and im hoping once he comes he would be blown away.... im not so sure we have the natural beauty of Washington but i believe we have so much more to offfer... he does seem pretty stoked on us so thats a good sign!!

but the washington staff is slicker that a BP oil slick so we gotta come correct

Named Washington as his leader on 247, went on an unofficial there this past weekend. Got to get this guy for an official. Since he is JUCO, he could take it whenever, so the question is (if we can get him to take an official), do you get him up now or wait until a gameday?

crucial to get this guy on campus... super down with us and im hoping once he comes he would be blown away.... im not so sure we have the natural beauty of Washington but i believe we have so much more to offfer... he does seem pretty stoked on us so thats a good sign!!

but the washington staff is slicker that a BP oil slick so we gotta come correct

Whenever I see that DL coach from UW's name going after a recruit I cringe.

Tosh Lupoi?

Tosh Lupoi?

You know as well as I

Tosh Lupoi?

You know as well as I

Yeah, he's a real snake in the grass.

Why because he's one of the best recruiters in the game?

So is the Ole Miss coaching staff. NOTHING going on there.

That's a whole different monster. There's never been reports of Tosh being dirty. It's stupid when people automatically jump to conclusions like that when there's someone out there better than our recruiter at his job.

That's a whole different monster. There's never been reports of Tosh being dirty. It's stupid when people automatically jump to conclusions like that when there's someone out there better than our recruiter at his job.

Just because a player doesn't commit to the Huskers doesn't mean that the other recruiter is better than ours. Lots of factors.

Just because a player doesn't commit to the Huskers doesn't mean that the other recruiter is better than ours. Lots of factors.

It's widely known that Lupoi is one of the best if not THE best recruiter who has stayed "clean" right now. And if it were just recruiting and not a position coach thing as well, I'd take Tosh over Els any day of the week and I think many other guys on the board would as well.