The "N" Brand draws hatred in Orlando

One day after moving to Missouri, my car, with a Nebraska "N" on the front license plate, was keyed in a country club parking lot.

I am moving out of this hell-hole TODAY.

It's not worth it. I was driving through Missouri for a position in Kentucky and spent the night at a hotel in between Columbia and St. Louis. That night I decided I would never live in Missouri. Ever.

One day after moving to Missouri, my car, with a Nebraska "N" on the front license plate, was keyed in a country club parking lot.

It's not worth it. I was driving through Missouri for a position in Kentucky and spent the night at a hotel in between Columbia and St. Louis. That night I decided I would never live in Missouri. Ever.

Went down for the NCAA basketball games in March and it's always talked about it being the show me state and all I could think about was show me the friggin exit to this state...

I had the worst experience of my life down in Missouri. We went down for Worlds of Fun, some friends and I, and this drunk guy stopped me to chat. The second I told him I was from Omaha, he got a tiff and started with this "This is KC's finest right here" and tried to pick a fight. After he realized realized how bad I was laughing at his retardedness, he got pissed and swung a beer bottle at me. After our altercation, the officer stated that the guy was extremely intoxicated and was high on methamphetamines. Tell you what... classy effing state!