Your Favorite Moment from 2012

Just for the sake of saying something different (all have been good choices so far) I'm going to go with Ameer's TD run against Michigan to seal the deal. He read his blocks well and made some nifty cuts to find the endzone.

The thing I remember most from that game, is PJ Smith getting chased down from behind by Bellomy on what should have been a pick 6.

Then we settled for a field goal.

Smh

Just for the sake of saying something different (all have been good choices so far) I'm going to go with Ameer's TD run against Michigan to seal the deal. He read his blocks well and made some nifty cuts to find the endzone.

The thing I remember most from that game, is PJ Smith getting chased down from behind by Bellomy on what should have been a pick 6.

Then we settled for a field goal.

Smh

we "settled" for 3 field goals that night. We shoulda blown them out.

Tom's tunnel walk. Hell yea! That was one of the top two tunnel walks EVER.

I was gonna mention this in mine, but I wanted to see how long to took to get mentioned. +1.

Who cried?

I cried. I did. It was epic. I'm so proud to have been there.

university-of-nebraska-panoramas-thanks-tom---memorial-stadium-card-stunt-panorama-unl-p-x-00001lg.jpg

My wife and I are holding up white cards in the "S", right in front of the exit tunnel in that section. It was kick ass.

• Fire 1

I said this in another thread already: I think this might be the best QB scramble in the history of football. Seriously. I can't think of a more impressive one. :thumbs:

Of all things to happen... this run doesn't happen if our All-American lineman doesn't completely sh#t a brick and block another lineman.

Kenny had a lot of great moments last year.

-The block heard 'round the world.

-Giving a fan a high five after hopping the fence on a kickoff return against Arkansas State

-The terrific block that gave Taylor some room to run against Michigan State

I could go on

Tom's tunnel walk. Hell yea! That was one of the top two tunnel walks EVER.

I was gonna mention this in mine, but I wanted to see how long to took to get mentioned. +1.

Who cried?

I cried. I did. It was epic. I'm so proud to have been there.

university-of-nebraska-panoramas-thanks-tom---memorial-stadium-card-stunt-panorama-unl-p-x-00001lg.jpg

My wife and I are holding up white cards in the "S", right in front of the exit tunnel in that section. It was kick ass.

Not gonna lie....my eyes got watery....I was yelling really damn loud and I already started to lose my voice.