And dynasty looks really cool.

What's new in Dynasty mode? Because nothing soothes the pain of real Nebraska football like leading them to 8 straight National titles on a video game!

They simplified recruitin by taking out pitches and just putting points directly in and your schools attributes (prox to home, tradition, etc) give your school bonus points instead for each week. Dealbreakers cut out smaller schools from even attempting to pick up recruits because if they don't have a c+ or higher in the recruits dealbreaker criteria (last year it would be called pitch). Plus there are now coaching skill trees that help your coach(es) out on field and recruiting. It's pretty cool when it all works together, plus our jerseys from last year are in the game so that's pretty sweet!

They definitely run into linemen, and don't brush off. Sometimes they do, but more often then not I run into a lineman and it's like hitting a wall, there's no skirting him and no push.

Of course after I post this I play 2 more games and they shuffle around them every time. When it works it's pretty cool, but they still seem to get tripped up a lot in the linemen's feet.

Apparently when you stumble an icon pops up on the player circle telling you which way to flick the juke stick, but it happens to quick for me to notice it.

They definitely run into linemen, and don't brush off. Sometimes they do, but more often then not I run into a lineman and it's like hitting a wall, there's no skirting him and no push.

Of course after I post this I play 2 more games and they shuffle around them every time. When it works it's pretty cool, but they still seem to get tripped up a lot in the linemen's feet.

Apparently when you stumble an icon pops up on the player circle telling you which way to flick the juke stick, but it happens to quick for me to notice it.

I've noticed more "holes" in the blocking allowing me to pick and choose where to run. Last year it was either run through a gaping hole, or cutback to the outside.

Here's something to ponder....will the game even be more refined and even better physics wise, gameplay, etc. on the next-gen consoles? Will there be aspects of the game that can be further refined and made better on the next-gen consoles? My answer would be yes and I would hope so. Now, obviously the graphics are going to better, that is a given.

Here's something to ponder....will the game even be more refined and even better physics wise, gameplay, etc. on the next-gen consoles? Will there be aspects of the game that can be further refined and made better on the next-gen consoles? My answer would be yes and I would hope so. Now, obviously the graphics are going to better, that is a given.

Except not til NCAA 15 will they be net gen. Which sucks as far as trying to convert your player from your ps3 ncaa 14 to madden25 on ps4. I think that'll hurt ps4 sales of the game if it's not possible.

Except not til NCAA 15 will they be net gen. Which sucks as far as trying to convert your player from your ps3 ncaa 14 to madden25 on ps4. I think that'll hurt ps4 sales of the game if it's not possible.

Really!? I thought and was under the impression that 2014 is coming out for next-gen consoles as well...or it isn't!?

"Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, NCAA Football 14 and NHL 14 won't be released on next-generation consoles this year, Electronic Arts representatives confirmed to Polygon this week." -http://www.polygon.c...otball-14/11743

SON OF A B@TCH!!!!

Well...thus far from the demo, I have heard multiple reviews on Youtube stating that the game is indeed, better than previous years. So...I may have to pick this one up. I am intrigued by the new physics engine and the fact that the dang zone-read and option actually work well.

I feel like the NCAA Football titles on PS3 have all been sub-par as it is. There are a lot of compromises in the graphics and speed of loading screens etc. which many games that are far more demanding handle better. There is sooo much that can still be refined on PS3 that it leads me to believe they will never sniff the limits of PS4.

Does anybody know if they've added the east-side expansion on this game?

I think they did all the stadium imagery last year. If that's the case I don't think the east stadium expansion will be included, although I would love to be surprised.

Well, I see that Memorial Stadium's capacity is set to 92k. Still not sure if the actual east-side expansion is on the game, but the capacity is there.

I think they did all the stadium imagery last year. If that's the case I don't think the east stadium expansion will be included, although I would love to be surprised.

That would be awesome if they do. I also hope they change it so our stands arent mostly white like they have been in the past few years. Not sure if any one else has noticed this as well.

They fixed it. It might not be perfect, but it looks way better this year.

Well, I see that Memorial Stadium's capacity is set to 92k. Still not sure if the actual east-side expansion is on the game, but the capacity is there.

There's a picture in the "what's new area" of Nebraska running the option. It shows a single deck on east stadium, so I'm going to guess it's probably not in there. I remember when they finished north stadium it was another year before they had it in the game, and I think they didn't have screens on the corners for another year after that.

IGN review, 7.4

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/05/ncaa-football-14-review

NCAA Football is hitting the glass ceiling of this console cycle. The gameplay itself is better and more refined each time the game is released, but when it’s surrounded by dated visuals, dated audio, dated modes, what’s a fan to do? There’s a good football game here, but it’s far from an impressive package.