Is this Taylor's car?

Ahhhh, brings back bad memories of the UNL campus police douchebags. Your window gets bashed and car stereo stolen? Not even a remote possibility that they'll give a rat's ass. But you park in the wrong lot for 10 minutes while you run a quick errand? Almost certain you'll get a ticket. The Barney Fife campus police douchebags were no friends of mine. A bunch of annoying worthless asshats if you ask me. :lol:

• Fire 2

Ahhhh, brings back bad memories of the UNL campus police douchebags. Your window gets bashed and car stereo stolen? Not even a remote possibility that they'll give a rat's ass. But you park in the wrong lot for 10 minutes while you run a quick errand? Almost certain you'll get a ticket. The Barney Fife campus police douchebags were no friends of mine. A bunch of annoying worthless asshats if you ask me. :lol:

Well if Jamrog is running parking now, that's no surprise. The players always get away with parking on Stadium Drive with the flashers on, even though there's a big "NO PARKING" sign right next to their cars.

I usually keep an old parking ticket in my car and throw it on my windshield if I'm about to park illegally. Seems to have worked well so far.

It's been that same way at both of the schools I've been associated with as well. It's all about the money.

I ride my bike to school 99% of the time. I thought the increase on the Haymarket/Downtown area meters was bad, until I drove to class on Tuesday. It's $1.25 to park for an hour on campus. Last year it was $.50. I'm assuming they're trying to get more people to buy parking passes but I haven't checked to see if they've raised those as well.

I usually keep an old parking ticket in my car and throw it on my windshield if I'm about to park illegally. Seems to have worked well so far.

This is without a doubt the smartest and most ingenuitive thing you have ever contributed to this board. My hat's off to you sir.

Doesn't work in Kearney. Got a bud who tried that and got his car towed.

I ride my bike to school 99% of the time. I thought the increase on the Haymarket/Downtown area meters was bad, until I drove to class on Tuesday. It's $1.25 to park for an hour on campus. Last year it was $.50. I'm assuming they're trying to get more people to buy parking passes but I haven't checked to see if they've raised those as well.

University of Washington is $4/hr , want to trade?