Carlos Hyde in trouble

watched the video. Dont think he should be suspended. But it is a PR move as stated. This couldntve happened at a worse time for him. But again, these young MEN need to start learning to keep themselves out of these situations. At what point in time are they going to realize that there is nothing but trouble awaiting them at these types of settings?

Again, I feel bad for Carlos right now. Nothing against him or Ohio St after watching that video. But he shouldnt have been there to begin with.

Because college students shouldn't go to clubs?

I don't understand why he has a three game suspension after seeing the video. :dunno

Two things.

1. to send a message to stop putting yourself in stupid situations

2. PR

3. Saint Meyer knows something we don't know.

Just threw up a little in my mouth

Joe Schad@schadjoe5m

Ohio State: Carlos Hyde will be suspended for at least the first three games of the 2013 season

"NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN TOLERATED ... until conference starts."

Should they selectively suspend him for Wisconsin, Northwestern, and Michigan?

Next man up...Hall, Smith, Dunn.

No Michiagn - CCG - Bowl

Ban a senior with a clean record for two of his most important games? (Michigan and the Bowl)

Yeah, not really serious. Just stirring the pot. Mission accomplished.

watched the video. Dont think he should be suspended. But it is a PR move as stated. This couldntve happened at a worse time for him. But again, these young MEN need to start learning to keep themselves out of these situations. At what point in time are they going to realize that there is nothing but trouble awaiting them at these types of settings?

Again, I feel bad for Carlos right now. Nothing against him or Ohio St after watching that video. But he shouldnt have been there to begin with.

What's wrong with that setting? There looks to be a pretty decent ratio of girls to guys, although the girls sure can't dance worth a damn.

It's just that type of thing where you dont wanna put yourself in that situation. If you wanna for damn sure avoid that possibility, then just dont go there. Not saying he should or shouldnt either way. But if you wanna be 100% sure youre not gonna get in a car accident, then dont drive a car. Regardless what brought on the situation, he shouldve done the right thing and just walked away. There's nothing wrong with that. I've done it numerous times. Who gives a damn what anyone else thinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Typical bar setting. Skanky girls dancing on a stage, a group of D-bags with a flashlight standing behind them pointing and trying to act cool, but none of them have enough balls to actually go talk to one.... 3 game suspension is probably the right thing. Hyde obviously pushes or hits the girl after she hits him. He's gotta have the discipline to walk away from that situation.