Carlos Hyde in trouble

wont miss a game this year

As he shouldn't if what the "source" says is true. In addition, this woman should be brought up on assault charges herself and possibly for filing a false police report.

Word is the police report she filed didn't mention Carlos by name.

Assault charge, then

EDIT: She still could have been making up ANY possible assault so still a chance for a false police report charge.

Really kinda depends on the entire situation. Maybe she did something inappropriate to instigate it.

Yea... punching a girl is never OK.

Incorrect, but...yeah, ok.

Why does you saying this not surprise me at all? Unless you are talking about donkey punching.......

Taking a hard line on anything ("NEVER ok") can get you in trouble. Not something I've ever actually done(hitting women), but there are plenty of situations where I feel that it would be necessary.

I do not, however, suggest incorporating hitting into your master plan of (re?)gaining control on 9th grade Shop class

I can literally think of none. But like I said, I'm not surprised you would say that.

As he shouldn't if what the "source" says is true. In addition, this woman should be brought up on assault charges herself and possibly for filing a false police report.

sounds like the work of carlos danger.

sounds like the work of carlos danger.

i-see-what-you-did-there-300x237.jpg