Carlos Hyde in trouble

Video being released of the club where the altercation happened....apparently, the story told by the girl DOES NOT match the video presented.

So you're saying he didn't hit her?

Maybe there wasnt actually a girl?

Just sayin. It HAS happened before.

So......maaaaaybe he was trying to dance with another doooode....

And the punch flew out of rejection?....

Video being released of the club where the altercation happened....apparently, the story told by the girl DOES NOT match the video presented.

So you're saying he didn't hit her?

Maybe there wasnt actually a girl?

Just sayin. It HAS happened before.

So......maaaaaybe he was trying to dance with another doooode....

And the punch flew out of rejection?....

No. That he was tryin to dance with nobody at all.

Really kinda depends on the entire situation. Maybe she did something inappropriate to instigate it.

Yea... punching a girl is never OK.

Incorrect, but...yeah, ok.

Why does you saying this not surprise me at all? Unless you are talking about donkey punching.......

tumblr_lzepqdM19F1rpwzpwo1_250.gif

Really kinda depends on the entire situation. Maybe she did something inappropriate to instigate it.

Why does you saying this not surprise me at all? Unless you are talking about donkey punching.......

Taking a hard line on anything ("NEVER ok") can get you in trouble. Not something I've ever actually done(hitting women), but there are plenty of situations where I feel that it would be necessary.

I do not, however, suggest incorporating hitting into your master plan of (re?)gaining control on 9th grade Shop class

Taking a hard line on anything ("NEVER ok") can get you in trouble. Not something I've ever actually done(hitting women), but there are plenty of situations where I feel that it would be necessary.

I do not, however, suggest incorporating hitting into your master plan of (re?)gaining control on 9th grade Shop class

I might punch this Ann Wolfe chick. If she didn't knock my block off first.

:lol: