Carlos Hyde in trouble

Okay, the Buckeye contingent is here. Now cue in HB's Meechicken fans. And this thread goes to epic. :lol:

Nah. Because they're still going to lose and they know it. ;)

True enough. Probably. But I'm guessing our Meechicken brethren will weigh in nonetheless.

As good as Hyde is, I think it might hurt tOSU more to lose Roby.

Hyde suspended but not kicked off pending further investigations. (if convicted, will be kicked off the team - but if charges are dropped, will more likely be re-instated_

Roby missing Big Ten Media days, additional punishments may come as more information surfaces (all we know for a fact was he refused to leave a bar)

Marcus Baugh out the first game for underage drinking

Tim Gardner out for the whole 2013 season (the one people thought might have been Vonn Bell) for obstruction of justice.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072213aaa.html

I don't get this Urban Meyer hate at this point. He has a guy, who he did not recruit, gets in trouble with the law. Before charges are even filed, he preemptively kicks Hyde off the team. How is this situation Urban Meyer doing something wrong?

It's ALWAYS the coaches fault when a player gets arrested. Unless it is at Nebraska. Then it is completely on the player.

If it happens every now and then, it's normally on the players.When you have a pattern, it's absolutely the coaches fault. That's like what, 40(?) guys arrested in Meyer's last 7-8 years coaching? That's ridiculous.

"...at least 31 players were arrested during Meyer’s run from 2005 through 2010 as the Gators’ head coach."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06/arrests-were-rampant-in-gainesville-under-urban-meyer/

Chalk another one up for ol' Urban.

Video being released of the club where the altercation happened....apparently, the story told by the girl DOES NOT match the video presented.

So you're saying he didn't hit her?

He pulled a Manti Te'o and punched an imaginary girl that he wanted to get with.

Video being released of the club where the altercation happened....apparently, the story told by the girl DOES NOT match the video presented.

So you're saying he didn't hit her?

I'm not saying anything. I haven't seen the video. All I know is that ESPN and other places are saying the video doesn't match up with what we were initially told. Hyde has still yet to be charged with anything and is only labelled as a person of interest (this was as of yesterday as I haven't read up on any new information yet today) and not a suspect.