Carlos Hyde in trouble

I am old school and don't believe there would be too many reasons "ever" to strike a woman unless they were armed and going to do harm to you or your loved ones.

I know there are going to be 2 sides of this story but I believe I read that the female was the daughter of the Columbus, Ohio Chief of police?

Boom! :o

Their best DB Bradley Roby could be next off the team:

Sources told The Dispatch this morning that Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has dismissed No.1 running back Carlos Hyde, who was named as a person of interest in a weekend assault against a female in a Downtown bar, and that he is still looking into a situation regarding starting cornerback Bradley Roby in Bloomington, Ind., over the weekend.

According to Monroe County court records, Roby was arrested early yesterday morning in Bloomington and is facing preliminary charges of battery resulting in bodily injury. Sources told The Dispatch he was asked to leave a bar after a disturbance, refused, and was subdued by bouncers at the bar before being taken into custody.

Roby, who opted to return for his junior season -- his fourth year in school -- instead of going to the NFL, has been listed on several preseason watch lists for various national awards as well as being projected as an All-American.

Ohio State football: Hyde dismissed from team, sources say

I mentioned this in my Big Ten media picks thread.

Not sure how this impacts things, but it's appearing like Carlos Hyde is off the team in Columbus. If true, I don't see that slowing the Buckeyes down much. They'll still have two four-star RBs to pick from - Rod Smith out of Indiana, and Bri'onte Dunn out of Glenoak, OH.