10/12 Indiana W

10/19 Purdue W

10/26 at Illinois W

11/2 Michigan W

11/9 OPEN DATE

11/16 at Nebraska L

11/23 at Northwestern W

11/30 Minnesota W

Wow, and I thought we had an easy schedule. Jesus Sparty, if you do not win 9 games this year you should feel bad.

I don't think they get to 9. There is that little thing in the rules about scoring points, and I have no idea how they plan on doing that. The guy who was the offense is gone. And even then they still didn't score much. A below average QB, bad WRs and RBs with little to no experience. Defensive TDs? You can only win so many games 9-3. After a 3-0 start, other than Illinois, I don't think they have another gimmie on the schedule.

wtf

Northwestern

2013 CFN Pred: 8-4

2013 Big Ten Pred: 4-4

8/31 at California W

9/7 Syracuse W

9/14 Western Michigan W

9/21 Maine W

9/28 OPEN DATE

10/5 Ohio State W

10/12 at Wisconsin L

10/19 Minnesota W

10/26 at Iowa L

11/2 at Nebraska L

11/9 OPEN DATE

11/16 Michigan W

11/23 Michigan State L

11/30 at Illinois W

I see your WTF and raise you a WITAF.

Michigan State

2013 CFN Pred: 10-2

2013 Big Ten Pred: 7-1

8/31 Western Mich W

9/7 USF W

9/14 Youngstown St W

9/21 at Notre Dame L

9/28 OPEN DATE

10/5 at Iowa W

10/12 Indiana W

10/19 Purdue W

10/26 at Illinois W

11/2 Michigan W

11/9 OPEN DATE

11/16 at Nebraska L

11/23 at Northwestern W

11/30 Minnesota W

Wow, and I thought we had an easy schedule. Jesus Sparty, if you do not win 9 games this year you should feel bad.

I don't think they get to 9. There is that little thing in the rules about scoring points, and I have no idea how they plan on doing that. The guy who was the offense is gone. And even then they still didn't score much. A below average QB, bad WRs and RBs with little to no experience. Defensive TDs? You can only win so many games 9-3. After a 3-0 start, other than Illinois, I don't think they have another gimmie on the schedule.

I don't see Michigan State beating Notre Dame, Michigan, Nebraska, or Northwestern. I would say 8-4 for them this year.

Heck even Minnesota might be able to come on strong toward the end of the year and nip them.

I could be way wrong about this...like that time I thought not using protection was a good idea...shoot hold on I have to go play with my kid...

anyway, UCLA sets up very nicely for the Huskers this year.

1. Last years game was not that blow out that some people seem to think it was, it really wasn't

2. No giant TE for UCLA this year, that guy was a freak and a match up nightmare

3. One year of game film on UCLA, look, I can't stress enough how important this is from a coaching stand point. I think even the second half of that game, the Bruins only scored a few points, right?

4. Home game

• Fire 2

I could be way wrong about this...like that time I thought not using protection was a good idea...shoot hold on I have to go play with my kid...

anyway, UCLA sets up very nicely for the Huskers this year.

1. Last years game was not that blow out that some people seem to think it was, it really wasn't

2. No giant TE for UCLA this year, that guy was a freak and a match up nightmare

3. One year of game film on UCLA, look, I can't stress enough how important this is from a coaching stand point. I think even the second half of that game, the Bruins only scored a few points, right?

4. Home game

I agree completely. Plus our team played some tight games since then and battled back to win several. I think NU puts it away in the 4th quarter.

They return almost everyone besides LeVeon Bell. And they don't really have anyplace to go but up.

Meaning they might increase their average offensive output from 20 to 21, but still.

They return almost everyone besides LeVeon Bell. And they don't really have anyplace to go but up.

Meaning they might increase their average offensive output from 20 to 21, but still.

Eh...they return two more starters than the Huskers - 15 - 13. Also lost Gholston off their defense.

People make a big deal about them losing five games by a combined 13 points but they also won four games by a combined 11 points so basically every game is close. They get an easier schedule as we do but they have to go to Notre Dame, Northwestern and Lincoln plus play Michigan and I don't see them winning many of those games. They'll have to get at least one of those and not slip up anywhere else to get nine. Not out of the question but that's an uphill battle without any offense.