2 players leaving program or not making it

Damn Tre'vell. That sucks.

Thanks for the effort Marrow. Just have better talent than him at the position.

From what I read this Tre'Vell kid doesn'thave the greatest home life. Hope Pelini who mentioned he is going to help him get to a JUCO can make it.

Wonder if he is considering Iowa Western Community College?

Bo said that we're going to continue to recruit Dixon. That's loyalty, that's what that is.

If any kid doesn't want to come here, play in front of a packed house, live in a nice clean town, have top-notch facilities to play and practice in and have that kind of coach? OK. More power to you wherever you go.

FB Mike Marrow is leaving, not kicked off

Incoming Freshman Tre'Vell Dixon will go JUCO

From what I read this Tre'Vell kid doesn'thave the greatest home life. Hope Pelini who mentioned he is going to help him get to a JUCO can make it.

Just wondering...how many junior college schools in Nebraska with football programs? I think none. I know Kansas JUCO schools are loaded with football.

Bo said that we're going to continue to recruit Dixon. That's loyalty, that's what that is.

If any kid doesn't want to come here, play in front of a packed house, live in a nice clean town, have top-notch facilities to play and practice in and have that kind of coach? OK. More power to you wherever you go.

And if said kid wants to go to Kentucky and live in a backwoods town, like Lexington. While playing third fiddle to basketball and moonshine then go right ahead.

Ship him Fort Scott. He could help us recruit some of their players. :D