Adam Taylor....our very own

There's a big long rant from True to the Red coming, isn't there!

Talk about bringing intellectual value to the board. This comment came what, five minutes after your comment towards my idotic statement to you. Hypocrite. Don't call someone out for making comments that have no value, just to follow it with a single sentence simply to get a rise out of someone. Very classy.

:wasted

I think I remember the part where the coaches asked Heard to learn the slot position so they could get him on the field. It wasn't a permanent position change, he would still be listed as a RB, but he felt he was good enough to be starting at RB. Obviously he wasn't, because if he was then he would have been playing over Abdullah. There was some part of his game that the coaches weren't 100% comfortable with.

The bottom line though, is Heard transferred because he wanted to be the guy at RB and he never would have been the guy here. Not because he wasn't given the chance, but because the other guys were better than him.

I think I remember the part where the coaches asked Heard to learn the slot position so they could get him on the field. It wasn't a permanent position change, he would still be listed as a RB, but he felt he was good enough to be starting at RB. Obviously he wasn't, because if he was then he would have been playing over Abdullah. There was some part of his game that the coaches weren't 100% comfortable with.

The bottom line though, is Heard transferred because he wanted to be the guy at RB and he never would have been the guy here. Not because he wasn't given the chance, but because the other guys were better than him.

Agreed, but his playing time would have been significantly more this year. It might have offered us a chance to redshirt Newby, and Taylor....

if you are playing Division 1 football at a program the caliber of Nebraska, you are an ELITE PLAYER.

Me on the other hand, my respect is earned, not given.

Yes the kid's are impressive, but they haven't done anything here yet!

After reading these quotes, I'm really curious what you think of Guy, Vestal, Ashburn, Okeyukiyikmi, and soon-to-be VV.

I disagree is all I am saying. I couldn't disagree more.

Also Rollin' Rock if you don't realize me pointing out my own idiocy is completely intentional, then you sir aren't half as smart as you think you are and 100% as smart as the rest of us think you are. And by "us" I don't mean Huskerboard, I mean people who actually have a functioning thought process.

if you are playing Division 1 football at a program the caliber of Nebraska, you are an ELITE PLAYER.

Me on the other hand, my respect is earned, not given.

Yes the kid's are impressive, but they haven't done anything here yet!

After reading these quotes, I'm really curious what you think of Guy, Vestal, Ashburn, Okeyukiyikmi, and soon-to-be VV.

I don't know a thing about any of them? I remember thinking jay guy was a pretty fundamental and technically sound DT but quite a bit undersized when we got him but he's been here a few years and hasn't played much at all as far as I know? Vestal, Ashburn, Okeyukiyikmi ( I don't think that's his name) amd VV I don't think I've seen any of them play a single snap. What could I possibly tell you about them? I don't know any of them personally if that what your asking.

I disagree is all I am saying. I couldn't disagree more.

Also Rollin' Rock if you don't realize me pointing out my own idiocy is completely intentional, then you sir aren't half as smart as you think you are and 100% as smart as the rest of us think you are. And by "us" I don't mean Huskerboard, I mean people who actually have a functioning thought process.

I doubt you've ever been accused of having a functional thought process.... I know I would never make that accusation. ...

Adam Taylor played against some good competition. He'll be ready to go. Seeing as how Abdullah has carried such a huge load and Heard left, we'll need AT or newby to step up and get some serious PT this year, we need depth BAD

It's not like Heard didn't get chances. He saw the field plenty for a #3 RB. And he made the most of the carries he got. Really, there wasn't much of a drop off from Abdullah to Heard.

Is Braylon a pu&&y for transferring? I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a pu&&y. But I certainly don't respect him for following slime-bag Vince Morrow to that lesser Kentucky program just so he could get more reps. Then again, Braylon Heard was never known for being terribly bright.

/ sorry for the thread-jack in this thread about Adam Taylor.