what will fall camp bring to the table

I see three injuries happening during Fall Camp:

On Friday (8/9/13) Redshirt Freshman DE Ross Dzuris will roll his ankle and be held out of the rest of practice. He'll have to sit out at least the next practice but will return sometime the week of 9/12/13.

On August 13th one of our starting Offensive Linemen (don't want to say name or position because of bad karma) will suffer a knee injury. He'll miss the first four games and will be limited until October, when he'll resume full duties before the Purdue game.

On August 21st during the evening practice a Wide Receiver will go down with another injury to an already-injured limb in a non-contact drill and will be lost for the season. It's pretty crummy, but this can be an unforgiving sport.

I suppose the only other "injury" will be the constantly hurt pride suffered by our defense as they routinely get torched by the offense.

• Fire 2

The media will inform us that our defense looks "much faster and more athletic."

We will hear that "they are ready to hit someone from another team for a change."

It will be reported that the offensive linemen are "leaner and more athletic than in the past."

Some random player will go Husker-viral regarding a workout story, à la Imani Cross' pull ups.

Stories will run about the increased focus on ball security, particularly Martinez and Abdullah.

(And 0-1 of these will actually look relevant during the season.)

The media will inform us that our defense looks "much faster and more athletic."

We will hear that "they are ready to hit someone from another team for a change."

It will be reported that the offensive linemen are "leaner and more athletic than in the past."

Some random player will go Husker-viral regarding a workout story, à la Imani Cross' pull ups.

Stories will run about the increased focus on ball security, particularly Martinez and Abdullah.

(And 0-1 of these will actually look relevant during the season.)

You forgot about the standard issue lineman knee injury and Bo's annual week 1 rant about how terrible the team is right now.

I see three injuries happening during Fall Camp:

On Friday (8/9/13) Redshirt Freshman DE Ross Dzuris will roll his ankle and be held out of the rest of practice. He'll have to sit out at least the next practice but will return sometime the week of 9/12/13.

On August 13th one of our starting Offensive Linemen (don't want to say name or position because of bad karma) will suffer a knee injury. He'll miss the first four games and will be limited until October, when he'll resume full duties before the Purdue game.

On August 21st during the evening practice a Wide Receiver will go down with another injury to an already-injured limb in a non-contact drill and will be lost for the season. It's pretty crummy, but this can be an unforgiving sport.

I suppose the only other "injury" will be the constantly hurt pride suffered by our defense as they routinely get torched by the offense.

phew...the way things have been going I was convinced we'd end up with 1 or more DL/LBers injured before Wyoming. This puts me at ease, thanks Knapp.