****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Coach Rich Fisher@rfisher88 1h

Great first week! I get to coach best group of men in college football. Keep grinding!!! #blessed

Taylor Martinez@TMAG1C 1h

New side of Memorial Stadium #Huskers http://instagram.com/p/c2kWQVvWoT/

Kenny Bell@AFRO_THUNDER80 1h

Week 1 in the books. Time to recover. Straight 36 hours of bed rest

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers 2h

Who's excited to see this in exactly 3 weeks? Get caught up with #Huskers Fall Camp - http://bit.ly/1eyjekO http://ow.ly/i/2QuNt #GBR

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 3h

Video: Pelini's media session after Saturday's first practice... http://bit.ly/15YSiJa #Huskers

Jeff M Huskerfan@TheRedOne93 5h

RT "@HuskersTalk: Who's ready for some football? #Huskers pic.twitter.com/bK2wcu3UIm" <~~ #BOOM!!!

HuskerOnline.com@HuskerOnline 5h

Saturday fall camp notebook: So far, so good http://bit.ly/13XMoVx

Rich Kaipust@RKaipustOWH 6h

Pelini said backup qb Tommy Armstrong (knee) hasn't been limited: "He's been basically going full go the last couple days" #Huskers

• Fire 2

“I didn't know Rex Burkhead was going to get hurt last year,” Brown said. “I didn't know Aaron Green was going to transfer or Braylon Heard was going to transfer or Mike Marrow was going to leave. But I know one thing: The guys who are extremely committed guys, who are extremely hard workers, who have added not only to the running back position but the special teams, are still here.”

LINK

• Fire 1

Ron Brown better start to can it here pretty soon.

Why? He really complimented his guys. It's a good thing, and he's not wrong about the others.

Bo doesn't like when coaches talk about players no longer with the program.

And, he isn't wrong about the others, eh? You know Aaron Green, but more specifically, Braylon Heards work ethic, huh?

Only the best play here. If u don't like competition go play at tcu or lose at Kentucky. The cream rises and if u can't hack it next man up. That's the way it should be at a big time school.

Why'd you quote me? That has nothing to do with what I said.

• Fire 1

Why? He really complimented his guys. It's a good thing, and he's not wrong about the others.

And, he isn't wrong about the others, eh? You know Aaron Green, but more specifically, Braylon Heards work ethic, huh?

No, I don't know their work ethic... However, I'd bet Ron Brown does. And I say if he wants to make evaluations on that (you know, part of what he gets paid to do), I don't see a problem with it. Oh, but excuse me. I'm sure you know Aaron Green's, but more specifically, Braylon Heard's work ethic, huh?

• Fire 1

No, but I trust that if Ron Brown says this, it's most likely true. He's a pretty straight-forward guy. No need to get all riled up over it.

No, I don't know their work ethic... However, I'd bet Ron Brown does. And I say if he wants to make evaluations on that (you know, part of what he gets paid to do), I don't see a problem with it. Oh, but excuse me. I'm sure you know Aaron Green's, but more specifically, Braylon Heard's work ethic, huh?

I do not believe I was talking to you.

But if you're curious, I guarantee I've been to more practices and talked to more coaches than you have. So, I'd say I know a little bit about what goes on around our team. Funny how I posted something about Cethan Carter the day before Bo mentions him, or that I mentioned errors in the LB core the day before they run an article talking about them shifting LBs around to find chemistry back there?

Better luck next time, chump.

No, but I trust that if Ron Brown says this, it's most likely true. He's a pretty straight-forward guy. No need to get all riled up over it.

You think they'd re-recruit a guy (yes, they did try and convince Braylon to stay) and create a position in the offense just for him if he was "lazy"? The guy worked his tail off at RB, then CB, then back at RB then was asked to "switch" positions once again - after taking a year off of football just to get here. But he is lazy; does that make sense to you?

• Fire 1