****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC3m

At safety, “I think it’s a wide-open battle in some respects because I think we have more depth there than people realize," Papuchis said.

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC1m

Don't put him at the front of the list just yet, but LeRoy Alexander starting to get mentions from coaches in safety battle. #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC

Papuchis named off six guys in heat of safety battle: H. Jackson, Cooper, C. Jackson, Alexander, Green, Gerry. #Huskers

Is anyone else suprised that D.J. Singleton's name isn't mentioned here? I assumed he would be right in the mix after being here for the spring, but maybe a redshirt is in store for him.

Can Taylor handle 80 snaps a game with A-Rod in?

Weren't most of his mistakes made when asked to play out of position?

I was just going to ask, is he still at tackle or has he been working inside at guard?

I thought I saw somewhere where he was still listed at tackle. I was disappointed. I think he could be a decent guard. He just looked way out of position last year at tackle.

@HuskerExtraSip: LeRoy Alexander, redshirt freshman from Toledo, emerges in safety competition, says Terry Joseph. Name we haven't heard much. #Huskers

@HuskerExtraSip: Keep an eye on senior cornerback Mohammed Seisay. "He's playing really, really well," Terry Joseph said Thursday. #Huskers

@brandonlvogel: Papuchis says frosh. DT Maliek Collins could impact the #Huskers "pretty significantly" this season

I was just going to ask, is he still at tackle or has he been working inside at guard?

I thought I saw somewhere where he was still listed at tackle. I was disappointed. I think he could be a decent guard. He just looked way out of position last year at tackle.

he is too slow to be playing guard for us. he can't get out of his stance and pull like we need him too. tackle is where he needs to learn how to play. which he seems to look slow and out of shape and at time completely lost while learning the tackle spot. i hope we don't see much of him unless things have drastically changed. he's a good kid just gets abused by good d ends.

he is too slow to be playing guard for us. he can't get out of his stance and pull like we need him too. tackle is where he needs to learn how to play. which he seems to look slow and out of shape and at time completely lost while learning the tackle spot. i hope we don't see much of him unless things have drastically changed. he's a good kid just gets abused by good d ends.

Agree, by the time he reacts to the defensive end the defensive end is already around him and Taylor's blindside is exposed setting him up for a huge hit. I cursed A-Rod several times last season between this and penalties. If A-Rod can't get it together this season I might have a stroke from the anger.............everyone saying our offensive line should be awesome, this is one of my concerns on whether it will be or not.

For these reasons, I was hoping he was moving to guard. I flat out don't think he will make it as a tackle. I was hoping he worked in the off season to improve his quickness out of his stance and his footwork as a guard. I just don't ever see him being successful at tackle.

Probably the quote about him needing to be able to play 80 snaps has something to do with it.

For these reasons, I was hoping he was moving to guard. I flat out don't think he will make it as a tackle. I was hoping he worked in the off season to improve his quickness out of his stance and his footwork as a guard. I just don't ever see him being successful at tackle.

I think he'd be effective at guard if he got around 300 lbs. Too many times 2 years ago you'd see him suckin wind and trippin over his own feet when he was trying to pull

At safety, “I think it’s a wide-open battle in some respects because I think we have more depth there than people realize," Papuchis said.

Don't put him at the front of the list just yet, but LeRoy Alexander starting to get mentions from coaches in safety battle. #Huskers

Papuchis named off six guys in heat of safety battle: H. Jackson, Cooper, C. Jackson, Alexander, Green, Gerry. #Huskers

Is anyone else suprised that D.J. Singleton's name isn't mentioned here? I assumed he would be right in the mix after being here for the spring, but maybe a redshirt is in store for him.

I have heard some very good things about Singleton on the Sharp and Benning show. They are pretty high on him....sort of a surprise he hasn't been mentioned in the safety rotation.

A little. I thought there was a chance he would play. Makes me wonder if he just needs some more time in the weight room.