****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

there were also times last year where I was left scratching my head after some of Mr Becks play calling.

That will happen every year with every offensive coordinator for every team in the country always.

Yep. I remember how much flak Osborne took over the short-side option and the lack of a dropback passing game. Then that all went away when Tommie and crew started dominating.

Actually I remember going to a game after we had won a championship and while Osborne was still there, it may have been 96, and I can still hear the old lady behind us yelling "we need a new coach out there calling the plays" because we had to punt on the first series...

Yes sir. I've said it here before. It was 1996. First game back from the tempe debacle. Against Colorado St. Not sure of the exact score, but it's 40-something to 3 or 6 ish. Guy behind yells as loud as he can "Osborne, youre washed up. Time to move on down the road". Most likely in reference to Frost playing qb. But it was just comical.

there were also times last year where I was left scratching my head after some of Mr Becks play calling.

That will happen every year with every offensive coordinator for every team in the country always.

Yep. I remember how much flak Osborne took over the short-side option and the lack of a dropback passing game. Then that all went away when Tommie and crew started dominating.

Actually I remember going to a game after we had won a championship and while Osborne was still there, it may have been 96, and I can still hear the old lady behind us yelling "we need a new coach out there calling the plays" because we had to punt on the first series...

Yes sir. I've said it here before. It was 1996. First game back from the tempe debacle. Against Colorado St. Not sure of the exact score, but it's 40-something to 3 or 6 ish. Guy behind yells as loud as he can "Osborne, youre washed up. Time to move on down the road". Most likely in reference to Frost playing qb. But it was just comical.

Fu**in morons.

Fu**in morons.

I was 12. That was my first real experience of "insatiable husker fan".

The altercation happened immediately after Mora had players remove their shoulder pads, intending to dial back the contact after four offensive linemen left because of injuries.

Banderas somewhat surprises me. Good for him though.

Yeah, I don't he has the size just yet......maybe special teams?.......

I hope he turns out to be a solid play maker.

Banderas is thin, but he has serious speed. With a great motor and fearless attitude, he could be great on special teams. I remember when Grant Wistrom was a tall, skinny kid flying down the field on special teams as a true frosh. Yes, Wistrom played back-up DE that year, but it was his play on special teams in 1994 that stood out for me.

The altercation happened immediately after Mora had players remove their shoulder pads, intending to dial back the contact after four offensive linemen left because of injuries.

whitneylaurennooo.gif

• Fire 1