What was everyone's favorite part in the finale? (Spoiler answers for those who haven't seen it yet)

The Gretchen and Elliot part was probably my favorite, and then Badger and Skinny Pete just topped off the entire scene.

Walt admitting that he did it all for himself, that it made him feel alive. He was finally honest about the whole thing with himself, he kept telling himself that it was all for his family. In the end he knew that wasn't the case.

What was everyone's favorite part in the finale? (Spoiler answers for those who haven't seen it yet)

The Gretchen and Elliot part was probably my favorite, and then Badger and Skinny Pete just topped off the entire scene.

I liked Lydia's "death." I always wanted her to get caught and it was kind of a perfect death for her. She'll have to live the next few days knowing it's completely out of her control and there's nothing she can do to stop it, which is something she's never really had to deal with.

One thing I liked is that they put a lot of humor into the last episode. It had been really lacking in the past 2-3 episodes

If you’re gonna go that way, you’re gonna need a bigger knife.

"Sheesh. Couldn't he throw a brotha a bone?" ---Badger

First episode I watch is the finale...

Was it confusing? Honest question, wondering how good they set it up for non-viewers.

Not too bad for me. I had somewhat of an idea on who the main players were from reading the countless social media/forum posts. I am going to start from season one after this upcoming season of Walking Dead is over.

First time I watched Breaking Bad series via Netflix. Great series! So far, thirty episodes.

The root cause was health care cost. Good old USA. No, I am not a liberal guy nor right wing conservative.....myself, middle of the road policy. Bottom line, I'm ashamed for our health policy. Push universal health, free of charge, both rich and poor, similar to Canada, UK, most Europe countries, Russia, etc.

First time I watched Breaking Bad series via Netflix. Great series! So far, thirty episodes.

The root cause was health care cost. Good old USA. No, I am not a liberal guy nor right wing conservative.....myself, middle of the road policy. Bottom line, I'm ashamed for our health policy. Push universal health, free of charge, both rich and poor, similar to Canada, UK, most Europe countries, Russia, etc.

Ever talked to any of those people from those countries?? Sounds great in theory but hope you arent near death b/c it will take you months to get in to see a doctor.

........it will take you months to get in to see a doctor.

BS. Serious health problems was immediately cared. But you're right, for example broken finger nail, face lift, acme problems, erectile dysfunction :D, etc. will take months to get in to see a doctor