First time I watched Breaking Bad series via Netflix. Great series! So far, thirty episodes.

The root cause was health care cost. Good old USA. No, I am not a liberal guy nor right wing conservative.....myself, middle of the road policy. Bottom line, I'm ashamed for our health policy. Push universal health, free of charge, both rich and poor, similar to Canada, UK, most Europe countries, Russia, etc.

........it will take you months to get in to see a doctor.

BS. Serious health problems was immediately cared. But you're right, for example broken finger nail, face lift, acme problems, erectile dysfunction :D, etc. will take months to get in to see a doctor

Okay, so I exaggerated a little, but still, if you need to see a doctor it shouldn't take months. I went to school with a lot of Canadians and I don't think any of them went back when we graduated. They complained quite a bit about government run health care and said the U.S. flat out is better for health, dental, etc So, I'll take the word of people I know who have lived it.

Okay, so I exaggerated a little, but still, if you need to see a doctor it shouldn't take months. I went to school with a lot of Canadians and I don't think any of them went back when we graduated. They complained quite a bit about government run health care and said the U.S. flat out is better for health, dental, etc So, I'll take the word of people I know who have lived it.

Nope, not true. According to World Health Organization report said Canada health system is better than USA.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems

Nope, not true. According to World Health Organization report said Canada health system is better than USA.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems

Like i said, I'll take the word of people who have lived with both not some report.

Btw, it's easy to find out for yourself, just move there and then let me know.

Again, great great series! Gritty drug drama. So far 33 episodes via Netflix.

Only questions:

- I don't get it. Hank still not figured it out by main suspect (Walter White=Heisenberg) and eventually conviction case? Hank is a super solving guy but for some reason, ignorant.

- DEA agents too lazy to spy Jesse's house, in particular wide open visitors? Walter visits all the time in daylight hours.

- I know fictional story but Albuquerque was apparently drug fest, anytime, anyplace and druglords HQ. Albuquerque is fairly small city .... less than 1M people lives there.

And IMO, Skyler is a nagging, noisy and aggressive bitch.

I loved "Better Call Saul" character! And Gus and Mike too. Perfect casts.

Please don't tell me (spoilers). That is why I mostly ignore this thread posts. I can't wait to tuned in Netflix.

- I don't get it. Hank still not figured it out by main suspect and eventually conviction case? (Walter White). Hank is a super solving guy but for some reason, ignorant.

- DEA agents too lazy to spy Jesse's house, in particular wide open visitors? (Walter visits all the time in daylight hours)

I was always bugged by them not watching Jesse's house after the big incident as well. But I can't agree with you on the first part. The fact that he is close with Walt makes it easier for Walt to get away with things. He can always be one step ahead of Hank because Hank confides things with him. Hank would have figured out who it was much much earlier if not for the fact that Walt is family. Also, think of someone in your family you are close to and try to convince yourself they are a drug lord. Walt is the least likely person to ever do what he did. We see his bad side but everyone else sees the sweaters and khakis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally watched the final episode. Kickass.

I totally agreed ....

Anthony Hopkins letter: A total of two weeks addictive viewing........ I have never watched anything like that. Brilliant !

Real actions except:

- Gunfight scene between Hank/Gomez and uncle Jack's hitmen in close contact. Assault rifles didn't hit the barn?!?!? It reminds me of shooting at hologram target (Total Recall movie)

- Jerry rigged machine gun mounted in Walt's trunk (final episode)? Oh come on now!

- Magnetic Ryder truck van. RLOL!

- Gus death in hospice scene. Gus zombie!

• 2 years later...

Best news all day

http://nbc.com.co/vince-gilligan-announces-breaking-bad-season-6-begins-shooting-december-2015-walt-did-not-die/

Vince Gilligan Announces Breaking Bad Season 6; Begins Shooting December 2015 – Walt Did Not Die!

Hollywood, CA — Breaking Bad fans around the world are celebrating the stunning, glorious and amazing news announced today: Walter White is not dead, and there will indeed be a sixth season of the wildly-popular, award-winning AMC drama.

This shocking and exciting news comes not from an internet message board or the rumor mill but from series creator Vince Gilligan. In an exclusive NBC News, Gilligan dropped the bombshell.

“Walter White is not dead, and neither is Breaking Bad,” said the 47-year-old writer, director, and executive producer of the groundbreaking show.

“We’ve kept it under wraps for months, now the cat’s out of the bag. Season 6 is coming, and it’s going to be epic and true to the fans that have followed the show so incessantly.”

Best news all day

http://nbc.com.co/vince-gilligan-announces-breaking-bad-season-6-begins-shooting-december-2015-walt-did-not-die/

Vince Gilligan Announces Breaking Bad Season 6; Begins Shooting December 2015 Walt Did Not Die!

Hollywood, CA Breaking Bad fans around the world are celebrating the stunning, glorious and amazing news announced today: Walter White is not dead, and there will indeed be a sixth season of the wildly-popular, award-winning AMC drama.

This shocking and exciting news comes not from an internet message board or the rumor mill but from series creator Vince Gilligan. In an exclusive NBC News, Gilligan dropped the bombshell.

Walter White is not dead, and neither is Breaking Bad, said the 47-year-old writer, director, and executive producer of the groundbreaking show.

Weve kept it under wraps for months, now the cats out of the bag. Season 6 is coming, and its going to be epic and true to the fans that have followed the show so incessantly.

It's a hoax on a fake nbc site, unfortunately.

Best news all day

Vince Gilligan Announces Breaking Bad Season 6; Begins Shooting December 2015 Walt Did Not Die!

Hollywood, CA Breaking Bad fans around the world are celebrating the stunning, glorious and amazing news announced today: Walter White is not dead, and there will indeed be a sixth season of the wildly-popular, award-winning AMC drama.

Walter White is not dead, and neither is Breaking Bad, said the 47-year-old writer, director, and executive producer of the groundbreaking show.

Weve kept it under wraps for months, now the cats out of the bag. Season 6 is coming, and its going to be epic and true to the fans that have followed the show so incessantly.

It's a hoax on a fake nbc site, unfortunately.

Ah dangit, that crossed my mind but saw it was NBC so figured it was actually legit.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Bumping a very old thread for this, but we will finally get to see what happens to Jesse after he escapes.

Additional details about the Breaking Bad movie are coming to light.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the feature-length movie will be a sequel revolving around Aaron Paul, who will reprise his Emmy-winning role as Jesse Pinkman. Sources also confirm that Netflix will have first-run rights to the top-secret project, which will then air on AMC. (Representatives for AMC, Netflix and producers Sony Pictures TV all declined to comment.)

As THR previously reported, the Breaking Bad movie will be written by original series creator Vince Gilligan, who will exec produce the project alongside franchise collaborators Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Gilligan, sources say, will direct the film, which will follow the escape of a kidnapped man (Paul's Jesse) and his quest for freedom. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/breaking-bad-movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-1159128