Name your favorite football movie

I really wish Remember the Titans wasn't a Disney movie. Lines like "Why should I give a hoot about you, huh?" were embarrassing.

i disagree. that vernacular is very true to the time and place. 'h**t' was quite offensive, and not to give one about another human being? extremely offensive.

The Program(starting defense, a seat at the table!!!!!!!)

Varsity Blues(Miss Davis, nuff said)

Friday Night Lights(have read the book as well, it's great like Landlord has preached)

Necessary Roughness(Kathy Ireland as a kicker......yes please)

Gridiron Gang(saw it for the first time last weekend on the dish, really enjoyed it)

• Fire 1

The Program(starting defense, a seat at the table!!!!!!!)

Varsity Blues(Miss Davis, nuff said)

Friday Night Lights(have read the book as well, it's great like Landlord has preached)

Necessary Roughness(Kathy Ireland as a kicker......yes please)

Gridiron Gang(saw it for the first time last weekend on the dish, really enjoyed it)

I guess with a name like PaulCrewe I guess I thought you would be partial to the Longest Yard.

The_Garbage_Picking_Field_Goal_Kicking_Philadelphia_Phenomenon.jpg

Wow, completely forgot about that one! Why can't we make movies like that anymore? As far as my favorite, you can't really beat Friday Night Lights. It just captures the feeling and culture of high school football so perfectly. Must've watched that 500 times in high school. Amazingly, despite being less football oriented, the tv series was even better.