Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

Herbstreit never makes any thought provoking statement. He doesn't bring anything to the table that someone else hasn't already said and he doesn't think outside of the box. He just seems pop culture, at least that's the card he always plays.

Little side topic...Pelini and Herbstreit played a couple seasons together at OSU, what's their history?

how can you be original, then? there are a limited amount of times to pick from and if you pick anything too unlikely, you look like an attention-seeking idiot. it is lose-lose. has a lot of analysts picked msu? i have seen a lot of michigan picks. and if you pick msu, what other reason would you than their defense?

There have been quite a few MSU picks. Alabama I can see, but I would say that Louisville has a good chance making it. They have a killer offense under Teddy Bridgewater, and a favorable schedule. What about Stanford?

how can you be original, then? there are a limited amount of times to pick from and if you pick anything too unlikely, you look like an attention-seeking idiot. it is lose-lose. has a lot of analysts picked msu? i have seen a lot of michigan picks. and if you pick msu, what other reason would you than their defense?

There have been quite a few MSU picks. Alabama I can see, but I would say that Louisville has a good chance making it. They have a killer offense under Teddy Bridgewater, and a favorable schedule. What about Stanford?

i was talking about indy. people are picking msu to make it to the mnc? which msu are you talking about?

i was talking about indy. people are picking msu to make it to the mnc? which msu are you talking about?

Lmao, sorry yes to Indy. The last part was picking tOSU to go to the MNC. I should have made that more clear. My apologies :)

They lost their key defensive line player, Gholston and Adams in the secondary. I think they will still have a stout secondary, but Ghoston was the guy who had the main push up front. Offensively, they are in a worse position than last year.

Lmao, sorry yes to Indy. The last part was picking tOSU to go to the MNC. I should have made that more clear. My apologies :)

i kind of figured. i like your picks. i hope, if not us, it is stanford. i would not mind seeing them win it all. someone has to stop the sec.

i agree that it is a little lame for kirk to pick osu, obvious bias. but it is not an inherently stupid pick, just a safe one (and i think inaccurate). i am not a fan of kirk, i just do not think he is worthy of the ire of huskernation, or anyone. he is really not worth a second thought, when it comes to football analysis.

Herbstreit never makes any thought provoking statement. He doesn't bring anything to the table that someone else hasn't already said and he doesn't think outside of the box. He just seems pop culture, at least that's the card he always plays.

Little side topic...Pelini and Herbstreit played a couple seasons together at OSU, what's their history?

Word is Pelini thinks he is a douche. Probably cuz he never mentioned Nebraska.

• Fire 1

i kind of figured. i like your picks. i hope, if not us, it is stanford. i would not mind seeing them win it all. someone has to stop the sec.

i agree that it is a little lame for kirk to pick osu, obvious bias. but it is not an inherently stupid pick, just a safe one (and i think inaccurate). i am not a fan of kirk, i just do not think he is worthy of the ire of huskernation, or anyone. he is really not worth a second thought, when it comes to football analysis.

Picking Alabama is a safe one as well, but like tOSU, I don't think they will make it either. To me, its too predictable, and they got there out of pure disaster performances of KSU and OR. Alabama couldn't have gotten luckier with both of them falling on their faces in the same weekend lol.

I kinda think (and hope) he's right about Oregon. I'm tired of that gimmicky offense, because you can't play real football, and tired of the A-hole-ism of the Chip Kelly going for 2 on first touchdown arrogance.

Spose Kelly is gonna pull that visor down to crinkle his ears like an 8 year old kid, in the NFL?

Nebraska needs to stop getting blown out and embarrased once or twice a year probably before they get the recognition from the national sports broadcasters like Herbie.