The next actor to play Batman is who?

I want an "R" rated Frank Miller "Batman"...

this, this, this, a thousand times this.

also, an r-rated frank miller 'swamp thing'.

My two favorite movie's made from comic books are the Watchmen and Sin City.

I don't know about a swamp thing reboot, but if they do, they have to get Sofia Vegara for the Adrian Barbeaux character... She also has "huge tracts of land" and can't act for sh*t, she'd be perfect...

The Ledger comparison makes no sense. The complaints about Ledger were pretty baseless, since we hadn't seen him in that type of role before. But Affleck as an action hero? We know how pathetic that can be.

That being said, the nerd outrage over it is pretty funny. If you don't like it, don't watch the movie. Seems pretty simple.

The Ledger comparison makes no sense. The complaints about Ledger were pretty baseless, since we hadn't seen him in that type of role before. But Affleck as an action hero? We know how pathetic that can be.

That being said, the nerd outrage over it is pretty funny. If you don't like it, don't watch the movie. Seems pretty simple.

I was unaware the Batman/Superman flick would be an action movie.

are superhero movies not also action movies?

If they are, then movies such as The Patriot and A Knight's Tale are equally action movies, which would make the Ledger comparison perfectly sensible.

If they are, then movies such as The Patriot and A Knight's Tale are equally action movies, which would make the Ledger comparison perfectly sensible.

Nope. His roles in those films weren't remotely similar to the Joker.

Swing-and-a-miss. Strike 2.

Nope. His roles in those films weren't remotely similar to the Joker.

Swing-and-a-miss. Strike 2.

Uh...

I mean. Of course they weren't. If they were, nobody would have been freaking out over the casting...? Is the argument that you're trying to make that Ben Affleck has played similar roles to Batman? Because it didn't seem that way, and I would still disagree with that.

Uh...

I mean. Of course they weren't. If they were, nobody would have been freaking out over the casting...? Is the argument that you're trying to make that Ben Affleck has played similar roles to Batman? Because it didn't seem that way, and I would still disagree with that.

Uh.

Daredevil?

Uh...

Uh.

Daredevil?

A blind lawyer with legitimate 'supernatural' abilities that lives and fights crime in the ghetto (not to mention in a low-budget, half-hearted movie made during a completely different cultural context) verse a billionaire playboy with ninja training and unlimited funds towards sweet gadgets?

I will fully acknowledge it was a further stretch for heath from his roles to The Joker, but there isn't much to compare between Affleck's try as Daredevil and the Batman character besides the very broad category of "superhero".