The next actor to play Batman is who?

Because they cast Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans?

Affleck seems like a really good choice, actually.

Kind of agreeing at the moment.

Did you two not see Daredevil?

I saw Daredevil. Terrible movie. Only sexy Jennifer Garner and Colin Farrell as Bullseye made this movie watchable. I think Ben Affleck would be better to start as another superhero, like Doctor Strange or Ant-man, but not Batman. They could have found someone else to play such an important role.

Either two things are gonna happen, Ben is going to have a complete rebound into stardom playing the role of batman, or he is gonna be the worse actor to play the role since Val Kilmer.

I'm a HUGE Daredevil fan........

And I thought the movie was o.k.........considering Daredevil is prob. my fav. comic book character.

With that said, the movie was poorly directed and it could've been A LOT better....IMO.

I wish they would reboot Daredevil....I know they have been trying to.

Count me as not very excited to hear Ben playing Batman........

I saw Daredevil. Terrible movie. Only sexy Jennifer Garner and Colin Farrell as Bullseye made this movie watchable. I think Ben Affleck would be better to start as another superhero, like Doctor Strange or Ant-man, but not Batman. They could have found someone else to play such an important role.

Either two things are gonna happen, Ben is going to have a complete rebound into stardom playing the role of batman, or he is gonna be the worse actor to play the role since Val Kilmer.

Clooney was far worse than Kilmer.

Snyder has done a good job with comic based movies. 300 and Watchmen were both adapted from graphic novels. So I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

And as a whole, many first looks at castings of superheros have come off as skeptical. Keaton as Batman and Tobey Maguire as Spiderman are a couple good examples off the top of my head.

Clooney was far worse than Kilmer.

Snyder has done a good job with comic based movies. 300 and Watchmen were both adapted from graphic novels. So I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

And as a whole, many first looks at castings of superheros have come off as skeptical. Keaton as Batman and Tobey Maguire as Spiderman are a couple good examples off the top of my head.

Yea but look what happened with Tobey and Spiderman.