Wisconsin's New Red Helmet: They are finally trying to stop looking like Nebraska

The Duke

Can we at least stop quoting all those f'ing pictures every time?

I would love to! I honestly tried to make some of my replies without those pictures, but I just don't know how?

How do you reply to someone's comment from multiple replies without the other comments showing up? Anyone who can offer some quick assistance on this, it would really be appreciated.

I would love to! I honestly tried to make some of my replies without those pictures, but I just don't know how?

How do you reply to someone's comment from multiple replies without the other comments showing up? Anyone who can offer some quick assistance on this, it would really be appreciated.

delete the quotes you dont want.

delete the quotes you dont want.

Thanks for your help desertshox. I tried deleting the quotes I didn't want, and this message appeared: The number of opening quote tags does not match the number of closing quote tags.

Thanks for your help desertshox. I tried deleting the quotes I didn't want, and this message appeared: The number of opening quote tags does not match the number of closing quote tags.

You have to have the same number of ending quotes as starting quotes. If you quote 2 people, make sure their time stamp is there, with what they said behind. Since you quote two people, you will need to have two ending bbl codes at the end which is this [ /quote] just remove the space. If I try to remove the space it won't allow me to post this, since its looking for a [ quote] opener.

[ quote name=The Duke' timestamp='1377302826' post='1199091]

Example one

[ quote name=The Duke' timestamp='1377302826' post='1199091]pt2[ /quote][ /quote]

spaces taken out.

Example one

pt2

You have to have the same number of ending quotes as starting quotes. If you quote 2 people, make sure their time stamp is there, with what they said behind. Since you quote two people, you will need to have two ending bbl codes at the end which is this [ /quote] just remove the space. If I try to remove the space it won't allow me to post this, since its looking for a [ quote] opener.

Example one

[ quote name=The Duke' timestamp='1377302826' post='1199091]pt2[ /quote][ /quote]

spaces taken out.

Example one

pt2

Ok. I think I'm slowly starting to understand this. Thanks for your help HuskerNationNick!

...and to everyone above, I apologize about the mass multiple quote replies with all those pictures.

Sometimes when it comes to computers I turn into this :ahhhhhhhh:frenchy:throw

I actually took it to be sort of funny, but I was thinking of it more as just an adamant no, not a personal attack.

Another realignment match-up had A&M and Mississippi State looking so alike that A&M wore black when they faced. I guess like last year, alternate unis are a good answer. It was annoying to see in the title game with the unis being so close when both teams wore their regular ones.

What really improved the Wisconsin uniform was the adoption of the "flying" W on the helmet. It gave the helmet some pizzazz and also added some depth with its shadowing. I think Wisconsin made that change early on in the Barry Alvarez years. I can't remember what their helmets looked like before the "flying" W was added but I think they were pretty boring.

As far as the colors go, there are quite a few schools that have some variation of red and some variation of white. Standord, Utah, Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, North Carolina State and Alabama all come to mind. If you're not a fan of those schools I think its difficult to tell one form of red from another. The exception, for me at least, seems to be Oklahoma. Their red, which they call crimson, seems to be lot darker than the other reds in the BCS schools.

Of course UCLA fans don't call it red. We call it "ketchup," as in the school across town that has "ketchup and mustard" as its colors and which is known for its athletic hot dogs. By extension I thnk Nebraska would therefore be "ketchup and mayonnaise," which, along with tomatoes and lettuce, is exactly what I like on my hamburger.

What really improved the Wisconsin uniform was the adoption of the "flying" W on the helmet. It gave the helmet some pizzazz and also added some depth with its shadowing. I think Wisconsin made that change early on in the Barry Alvarez years. I can't remember what their helmets looked like before the "flying" W was added but I think they were pretty boring.

As far as the colors go, there are quite a few schools that have some variation of red and some variation of white. Standord, Utah, Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, North Carolina State and Alabama all come to mind. If you're not a fan of those schools I think its difficult to tell one form of red from another. The exception, for me at least, seems to be Oklahoma. Their red, which they call crimson, seems to be lot darker than the other reds in the BCS schools.

Of course UCLA fans don't call it red. We call it "ketchup," as in the school across town that has "ketchup and mustard" as its colors and which is known for its athletic hot dogs. By extension I thnk Nebraska would therefore be "ketchup and mayonnaise," which, along with tomatoes and lettuce, is exactly what I like on my hamburger.

We don't care about your USuCk stories!!!

Sorry, is it football season, yet?