Sam Burtch (Soph WR)

epocSoN

I see him as a Terrence Nunn or a Maurice Purify.

I have never seen Burtch play, so I don't have a comparison. Burtch could be a speed guy, so the comparison could be Kenny Bell.

I love how when people have see a white WR, they automatically compare him to another white WR. I bet Burtch is a "great route-runner, nice possession guy, he will make the tough catches across the middle, and is also like a coach on on the field". Am I missing any other ways that announcers talk about white WR's?

Here is a link to Sam's full bio on Huskers.com

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=4&SPID=22&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205089165&Q_SEASON=2013

There is some interesting stuff. He is 6'3", 195 lbs, so he is more in the Todd Petersen build (I just compared him to a white guy, lol). He was a stud in track at Elmwood-Murdock with 11 total medals in 3 years.

Good to see Sam come in and grab some PT and praise from fellow receivers.

http://www.huskers.c...5&Q_SEASON=2013

There is some interesting stuff. He is 6'3", 195 lbs, so he is more in the Todd Petersen build (I just compared him to a white guy, lol). He was a stud in track at Elmwood-Murdock with 11 total medals in 3 years.

Don't track athletes get that many in a weekend? Or is that just the state meet...?...

http://www.huskers.c...5&Q_SEASON=2013

Don't track athletes get that many in a weekend? Or is that just the state meet...?...

That was the State Track meet. Sorry for any confusion.

I see him as a Terrence Nunn or a Maurice Purify.

I have never seen Burtch play, so I don't have a comparison. Burtch could be a speed guy, so the comparison could be Kenny Bell.

I love how when people have see a white WR, they automatically compare him to another white WR. I bet Burtch is a "great route-runner, nice possession guy, he will make the tough catches across the middle, and is also like a coach on on the field". Am I missing any other ways that announcers talk about white WR's?

He's scrappy