Your first (Hard) drink tomorrow: Time, place and type of drink

Busch Light, that's it.

Thought we were talking about alcohol?... Not alcohol flavored water:). I will be making bacon bloody marys at 8:30am!!

Now there's an idea. Don't know if you were being serious or if that's a real thing but, see absolutely no reason that wouldn't work. Bacon Bloodies it is for Saturday

If you're ever in Omaha check out Krug Park:

Bakon Bloody Mary Bakon vodka, tomato juice, worcestershire, horseradish, pepper, salt, celery salt, fresh lemon juice, tabasco, garnished with beef stick and olives

http://www.krugpark.com/menus.html

Busch Light, that's it.

Thought we were talking about alcohol?... Not alcohol flavored water:). I will be making bacon bloody marys at 8:30am!!

Now there's an idea. Don't know if you were being serious or if that's a real thing but, see absolutely no reason that wouldn't work. Bacon Bloodies it is for Saturday

If you're ever in Omaha check out Krug Park:

Bakon Bloody Mary Bakon vodka, tomato juice, worcestershire, horseradish, pepper, salt, celery salt, fresh lemon juice, tabasco, garnished with beef stick and olives

http://www.krugpark.com/menus.html

Krug and Jakes have an amazing Bloody Mary bar!

I will be at the Ranch with the projector screen. Probably wont wait to start drinking but will pace myself. Probably start with some Miller-Coors products and then later on go into the Windsor on the rocks. Maybe pull out the jar of moonshine. We will see.

I have an 80 mile bicycle ride at 7am, drinking 86 ounces Gatorade the whole day, will stop at Taco Bell and pick up a large frozen strawberry lemonade. Watch the game drinking water and most likely go over the top and have a Ruby Red Squirt. At least I will know what happened during the game the Cowboys are threatening to win!!!

Not a drinker I guess

• Fire 1

Windsor

I nearly vomited when I read this.

Bad memories.

Hey! Me too! Just the smell . . . ugh.

My uncle and I are the only ones that will drink it. He use to put it on the table knowing nobody would even try it so he could have the whole bottle to himself. Until I grew up :)