Your first (Hard) drink tomorrow: Time, place and type of drink

Okay, I am guessing for me it will be...TIME: 12:45pm PLACE: My house when my buddies stop by before we head to Lincoln. TYPE: Shiner Bock sounds pretty good!

Isn't Shiner Bock beer? How is that a "hard" drink?

Mike's Hard Lemonade!

Gonna be a party at my house:

wine%20coolers-%20ztil301.jpg

If you've got Bartles and Jaymes then I want to be your friend. I'll bring some Night Train or Thunderbird.

Water

Have you considered a softener?

:)

I'm trying to go a year without drinking. But also... I've never been much of a drinker during football games. The only time I was truly drunk during a football game was the Big 10 Championship game last year and that was before the game started. It was the best choice I ever made.

Hummmmm Tough Question. I own two bars! So many choices! :D

John Taffer would not agree with a bar owner drinking at his own bar. That is the biggest mistake bar owners make!!!

I am not saying you are a bad bar owner, and that your businesses are going to fail. I just have been watching too much Bar Rescue the past couple months. :wasted

Hummmmm Tough Question. I own two bars! So many choices! :D

John Taffer would not agree with a bar owner drinking at his own bar. That is the biggest mistake bar owners make!!!

I am not saying you are a bad bar owner, and that your businesses are going to fail. I just have been watching too much Bar Rescue the past couple months. :wasted

Good reason to not own a bar.