Post Game Wyoming Tweets

Nobody

To be fair, this kid just got significant playing time in a close game, as a true freshman, at the school he's dreamed of playing at since he was a little kid, in a game they won, in front of a stadium-record crowd. He should be able to enjoy it tonight at least before getting back to work tomorrow.

I'd cut him a bit of slack.

To be fair, this kid just got significant playing time in a close game, as a true freshman, at the school he's dreamed of playing at since he was a little kid, in a game they won, in front of a stadium-record crowd. He should be able to enjoy it tonight at least before getting back to work tomorrow.

I'd cut him a bit of slack.

I wasn't meaning it to bash him...it was just a tweet I saw. I didn't think he played that bad.

Remember 3 years ago when South Dakota St came in here, gashed our D with a power running game and then we had to go play Kstate down there, and the sky was falling here for a few days? Everyone was worried what that Kstate back was gonna do. Well, what happened. Bo has a proven track record of getting teams prepared very well to respond to these situations. I'm gonna take the less stressful approach and just sit back and have a little patience.

• Fire 7

I like what Q and Bell had to say. Definitely something that leaders should say and it makes me happy that they were overall disappointed in what happened tonight. I don't think it will happen again and hopefully those two can talk to t-mart about getting them the ball as much as possible.

Our widest margin was 16 points, right? We relied heavily on the run, most of that probably has to do with Taylor's shoulder, clearly it was not ok. I saw a few times where he looked off balanced throwing the ball with that bad shoulder. I thought with that injury it changed our offensive playcalling and tempo. Tim Beck should not have eased off the gas pedal when the Husker offense was in a groove. I thought most of the time the tempo of the offense wasn't as fast as it could have been.

Our widest margin was 16 points, right? We relied heavily on the run, most of that probably has to do with Taylor's shoulder, clearly it was not ok. I saw a few times where he looked off balanced throwing the ball with that bad shoulder. I thought with that injury it changed our offensive playcalling and tempo. Tim Beck should not have eased off the gas pedal when the Husker offense was in a groove. I thought most of the time the tempo of the offense wasn't as fast as it could have been.

This is a reoccuring theme with Beck, he ALWAYS backs off the throttle and shouldn't be doing that! Our oppenents never do and there are several examples of this over the years. He's too up and down IMO. He needs to mash it to the floor from this point forward............especially with this defense.

• Fire 2

We all figured the offense was going to have to put up a lot of points, and the defense was going to have to just slow the other team down, just enough. Well that's what they did. That said. We are in trouble. I don't think we can get the recruits, the way we once did. If we could, we would see a better product out there. Bo is a great D coach, but even he can't spin straw into gold. The kids played as hard as any other teams we have had,they just aren't the 4 and 5* players it takes to stay an elite team year after year. I still think we will have a good season, just not the one we were hoping for. GBR!!!

We all figured the offense was going to have to put up a lot of points, and the defense was going to have to just slow the other team down, just enough. Well that's what they did. That said. We are in trouble. I don't think we can get the recruits, the way we once did. If we could, we would see a better product out there. Bo is a great D coach, but even he can't spin straw into gold. The kids played as hard as any other teams we have had,they just aren't the 4 and 5* players it takes to stay an elite team year after year. I still think we will have a good season, just not the one we were hoping for. GBR!!!

Boise and other teams get lower recruiting rankings then us and win and look good doing so. No BO better start looking to improving his staff or someone will improve the whole staff.