Pro Wrestling fan or ?

Just curious if there is anybody else here who is a Pro Wrestling fan. I have been since the young age of 13 in 1984. Well, that is when I started to remember/care who people were. I remember bits and pieces but no names of All Star Wrestling before that.

Haven't bought a PPV in ages, but I still watch most of the weekly stuff. I pick up a wrestling magazine to look at, but don't really buy them anymore. The most money I spend is adding to my Collection of DVDs/Blue Ray of Wrestling. I get some stuff with New Wrestlers, but most of my money is spent on when the "old school" wrestlers have a collection come out.

If this topic gets really going, I might go into more detail about my love/obsession of pro wresling.

I kinda got into the "Monday Night Wars" in the late 90s, early 2000s. I would watch Raw and Nitro, but never bought any PPV's. I haven't paid attention to it in nearly 10 years though.

I'm in the same boat. I was a huge fan back in those days, which was during high school and college for me. I have fond memories of the storylines during the Monday night wars and NWO period, but haven't watched any of it in a decade.

In high school, I discovered that I could listen to the PPV matches over cable, even though the pictures were scrambled. Pathetically, I stayed up on quite a few Saturday nights listening to the matches and watching static.

Then I also discovered other things that could be found on scrambled pay per view...