Game 3 "Expert" Picks: UCLA vs. Nebraska

ADS

Seriously, who invited this guy back?

who the f*** are you?

He's Trouble...Can't you read?

yeah but didn't care.

I'm somebody who doesn't care to hear your constant complaining about everything Husker football related. I think I'm in the majority here with this opinion.

I don't complain about everything....but i see coaches who have less head coaching experience than Bo and they already have a BCS bowl win under their belt and just feels like Bo is never going to get there if he hasn't already.

Man this is some pissing match. :lol:

Seriously though, play the game and see what happens. I think we win by about 10-12 pts. Just a feeling, I think we get up early and the game is really never in doubt. I think the defense plays well holding them to about 350 yards. I think they will really stuff their run game fairly well holding them to about 125 yards on the ground.

I think Pelini really will have something for them. I feel about this game the way I felt about Washington #1 in 2010. I don't think they win that big, but I remember all the angst about Jake Locker going into it. I think they can shut Hundley down similar to that.

• Fire 1

What Will Happen: Nebraska is flawed. UCLA is focused. The Bruins have had two weeks to prepare for a Husker defense that still has a long way to go before achieving consistency. With Hundley in charge, the visitors will keep the sticks moving and the scoreboard changing. Nebraska can certainly hang with UCLA offensively, but not for 60 minutes. Barr and Kendricks will eventually do something disruptive that jars the ball loose and changes the tenor of the game. The Bruins are the more complete team right now, which will be the difference in the compelling Week 3 undercard to Alabama-Texas A&M.

Prediction: UCLA 41 … Nebraska 34

Line: Nebraska -4.5 – O/U: 71

Must See Rating: (5 Boardwalk Empire – 1 Teen Beach Movie) … 4.5

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1325254.html

Certainly can't argue with that prediction. Hate to say it, but that's a very likely outcome.

Does it taste like vinegar when you transition from "old" to "bitter old"? :cheers

Did People "watch" the Wyoming game? that was a 44-21 type game (not great, not bad). But there was a "learning" curve for the new STUDS. That was not a "3 point game" it was a "3 point win". I don't think anyone can honestly say they were in doubt of the game entering the 4th quarter (different story with 3 minutes left, kinda my point). If you say you were, you are lying. Nebraska is not as bad as you want them to be...(edit: sorry about font. I replied when the "pissing match" was going on)

I don't complain about everything....but i see coaches who have less head coaching experience than Bo and they already have a BCS bowl win under their belt and just feels like Bo is never going to get there if he hasn't already.

Please, I want to see this list. Are you talking about a Michigan team that back doored into a win? Who else?

Are you going to acquire one of this coaches?

Please, do us a favor, bite a curb.

Seriously though, play the game and see what happens. I think we win by about 10-12 pts. Just a feeling, I think we get up early and the game is really never in doubt. I think the defense plays well holding them to about 350 yards. I think they will really stuff their run game fairly well holding them to about 125 yards on the ground.

I think Pelini really will have something for them. I feel about this game the way I felt about Washington #1 in 2010. I don't think they win that big, but I remember all the angst about Jake Locker going into it. I think they can shut Hundley down similar to that.

THIS.

Everyone remember the hype for the 2010 Washington game?

The spread was 3.5 points and Nebraska was ranked #8 in the nation to a 1-1 Washington team. Everyone was afeared of Locker...he was the second coming and his cleats wouldn't sink when he stepped into swimming pools...which he subsequently blessed and turned into wine.

Nebraska SHUT HIM DOWN. He was 22-33 the previous week for 289 yards when they destroyed Syracuse.

What did he do versus us?

4-20 for 71 yards with 2 INT's.

How about we have a little faith that Bo will get us ready for this one?

2010 was our second best defense under Pelini.

Please, I want to see this list. Are you talking about a Michigan team that back doored into a win? Who else?

Are you going to acquire one of this coaches?

Please, do us a favor, bite a curb.

I am EZ-E and I approve of this message.

THIS.s

Everyone remember the hype for the 2010 Washington game?

The spread was 3.5 points and Nebraska was ranked #8 in the nation to a 1-1 Washington team. Everyone was afeared of Locker...he was the second coming and his cleats wouldn't sink when he stepped into swimming pools...which he subsequently blessed and turned into wine.

Nebraska SHUT HIM DOWN. He was 22-33 the previous week for 289 yards when they destroyed Syracuse.

What did he do versus us?

4-20 for 71 yards with 2 INT's.

How about we have a little faith that Bo will get us ready for this one?

2010 was our second best defense under Pelini.

Who says this can't be our best or second best or third best. I don't see those type of numbers, but I can see 250 and about 45%.

Which will work just fine.