I'm waiting until the end of the year

Start off this game f'in sucked. It's crapping our pants again on a big stage again. It's letting ref calls affect the game (though there were a couple of pretty bad roughing the passer penalties). It's turtling once we get up big and letting the team back in the game. It's a lot of different things that makes Nebraska under Pelini absolutely frustrating to watch.

But, this is absolutely not the end of the season. There is a lot of time and a lot of games until we face another team with a semblance of a pulse (Northwestern). A lot of things can happen between now and the first week of November. Pelini should be on a very short leash the rest of the year. IF there is another game like today, something needs to change.

I'm not giving up on this year because a lot of our goals can still be accomplished. This game does not affect our ability to do anything in the Big 10 and getting back to Indy.

I'm waiting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

• Fire 1

At this point.... I'm worried about South Dakota State and Illinois... Northwestern will throttle us

A lot of it is gut reactions. We absolutely did terrible today, but we are not going to see a team even close to UCLA until Northwestern. Crap absolutely needs to be cleaned up, but we had a play where things didn't go our way when they should have and things snowballed, again. I'll take the entirety of the 2013 season before I'd make a decision, unless the team has another game like this.

• Fire 1

While I agree with what you've said, getting to the BIG championship again...getting grossly outcoached...and enduring another nationally televised embarrassment just might be more than I can take.

I will be shocked if we make that game. Hell, I'll be shocked if we finish above third in our division. Right now I'm not sure we can beat anyone other than Iowa and Minnesota. Even those two will prob be nail biters.,ill be at the Purdue game, so hopefully that is a win.

At this point.... I'm worried about South Dakota State and Illinois... Northwestern will throttle us

A lot of it is gut reactions. We absolutely did terrible today, but we are not going to see a team even close to UCLA until Northwestern. Crap absolutely needs to be cleaned up, but we had a play where things didn't go our way when they should have and things snowballed, again. I'll take the entirety of the 2013 season before I'd make a decision, unless the team has another game like this.

it doesn't take a team as good as ucla to make Nebraska look bad depending on how the Illini play against Washington today that game might be scary

You hit the nail on the head without even meaning to.....................this team has shown in the past few years it can't figure out the mental part of the game and when they get punched in the mouth they back down. Hell, the players even said that when the barely beat Wyoming from crying out loud. That's scary at best and to see that type of mentality continue to fester in this program sends up red flags the size of Memorial Stadium. This won't sit well in Lincoln, heads will roll, I'll guarantee you the phone's ringing off the hook from the boosters right now.

Start off this game f'in sucked. It's crapping our pants again on a big stage again. It's letting ref calls affect the game (though there were a couple of pretty bad roughing the passer penalties). It's turtling once we get up big and letting the team back in the game. It's a lot of different things that makes Nebraska under Pelini absolutely frustrating to watch.

But, this is absolutely not the end of the season. There is a lot of time and a lot of games until we face another team with a semblance of a pulse (Northwestern). A lot of things can happen between now and the first week of November. Pelini should be on a very short leash the rest of the year. IF there is another game like today, something needs to change.

I'm not giving up on this year because a lot of our goals can still be accomplished. This game does not affect our ability to do anything in the Big 10 and getting back to Indy.

I'm waiting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

I think a lot of folks said that last year...same sh#t, different year.

BS. People are upset because this isn't a one time deal. This is a recurring problem that hasn't been fixed.

If this were a one time deal then people could accept it, as terrible as it was.

I don't care what talk comes out of that locker room about conversations had behind closed doors, I ain't buying what they're selling. The coaches can say, "We had a good practice this week, seen some progress and I think it'll show up on the field." I'm not listening to it. I still love my Huskers and I'll watch them every Saturday, but until I see a huge change on the field I'm not getting my hopes up. 4 to 5 losses is possible after what I've seen today.

• Fire 1

We're in exactly the same place after UCLA 2013 as we were after UCLA 2012. We went to the CCG in 2012, and there's no reason to think we can't get there this year.

We just have a LOT of work to do. Can we do it two years in a row? I don't know.

The differences are last year was a road game, this was at home, and Wyoming. Last year that was a team that would not have had 600 yards of offense.