Pelini on Tommie Frazier "We don't need him"

True2tRA

You really think that what Bo said is what a head football coach at the University of Nebraska should say? This is something a middle school girl says when she hears one of her friends doesn't think she is very pretty. Bo simply needed to say something like "I respect what Tommie has done for this football program however I obviously have to disagree with him" something simple and sweet. Instead he goes off on some tangent about throwing stones yada yada yada and we don't need him.

Sorry but that is not how Bo should have reacted. Now he just poured gasoline on the dumpster fire he started.

Were you been Hedley you only seem to show up after a big loss? :ahhhhhhhh

Tommie the player? AWESOME!! Tommie the coach? Mediocre. Tommie the fan? Irrelevant.

Battin' .333. Wouldn't be bad for the MLB. :thumbs:

This would seem to be giving him WAAAAAAAY more credit than he deserves.

It might mean a little more if it was said by someone who seemed to have the slightest idea about what it means to be a successful coach.

Tommie the player? AWESOME!! Tommie the coach? Mediocre. Tommie the fan? Irrelevant.

Battin' .333. Wouldn't be bad for the MLB. :thumbs:

This would seem to be giving him WAAAAAAAY more credit than he deserves.

It might mean a little more if it was said by someone who seemed to have the slightest idea about what it means to be a successful coach.

i think NUance would make a great coach.

Bo is getting roasted for this nationally. He's just hanging himself.

That's just because the nation sees Tommie Frazier and thinks he must know everything about the situation at hand, when, frankly, he doesn't any more than you or I.

No. It's because after another terrible performance by Bo's team, with his job now in serious jeopardy, he dismissed one of the most beloved players in the history of the program for venting his frustrations. He should have given a more political answer.

Tommie has a right to complain. The product on the field has been pathetic.

That's just because the nation sees Tommie Frazier and thinks he must know everything about the situation at hand, when, frankly, he doesn't any more than you or I.

No. It's because after another terrible performance by Bo's team, with his job now in serious jeopardy, he dismissed one of the most beloved players in the history of the program for venting his frustrations. He should have given a more political answer.

Bo's job is in SERIOUS jeopardy?

Tommie does have a right to complain. But he should've not been so damn hotheaded with it, that doesn't help matters, it just makes them worse.

Bo's job is in SERIOUS jeopardy?

Some people wear rose colored glasses and other wear pitch black glasses.