\\ South Dakota State Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Today, IMO, will tell us a lot about the state of the fans and the team. If the team plays inspired and on fire, I would a$$ume that they are 100% behind Bo. They come out flat and unfocused.........

I really hope to see TA be the player we have heard about since last year ie "He has that MOJO"-Brown, He has the it factor-Beck etc.... I would love to see a simplified O ie no shifting, zone read, option

Let TA loose within his abilities.

I have also read, per DB, hat Bo has scrapped the 2 gap in an attempt to simplify things. I also hope to see no more patty cake, but a DL that goes up field in a hurry. more youth, more frequently on the DL would be nice as well.

We come out flat, we lose this one. That would set this program back light years...............

I could have said he's white, but that is a crap cop out. When you look at his success, stature and throw in the small school factor, Danny Woodhead is a great comparison. Sans the two Harlin Hill trophies

I honestly didn't know. I just assumed so based off all the Burkhead and Woodhead comparisons this week. :lol:

I knew what you were saying and wasn't trying to make it a big thing but I hate that crap. No beef with ya bro

Just this is a case where the two guys are pretty eerily similar in there college careers.

I could have said he's white, but that is a crap cop out. When you look at his success, stature and throw in the small school factor, Danny Woodhead is a great comparison. Sans the two Harlin Hill trophies

I honestly didn't know. I just assumed so based off all the Burkhead and Woodhead comparisons this week. :lol:

I knew what you were saying and wasn't trying to make it a big thing but I hate that crap. No beef with ya bro

Just this is a case where the two guys are pretty eerily similar in there college careers.

Not knocking him because he's white, just quoting Tunnel Walk of Shame.

I like the good guys by 21.

But I hope all of our fans watch closely and appreciate the talent that its Zach Zenner. The guy is a stud. Think a bigger, not quite as fast Danny Woodhead

Zenner's running reminds me more of Roy Helu. Not real shifty. But able to pick a crease and get to top speed quickly.

How did we not recruit this guy? How did Minnesota not recruit him? (He's from Minnesota.)

Zenner is definitely the best RB in the FCS.. Would love to have him on our team.. But his stats are so insane because of his competition..

Curious as to how his stats are "insane" due to the level of competition when he is playing teams that ARE the same level as SDSU.

What I mean is 2,000 yards rushing in the FCS and 2,000 yards rushing in the FBS are different. The people he's playing (except NDSU) aren't even close to as talented as the FBS (except KU they suck lol).

• Fire 1