\\ South Dakota State Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Devils advocate says his teammates aren't FBS talent, so your agreement is weak young Skywalker. 2000 yards is 2k yards and that is impressive no matter the level.

Know your role and just agree. Your life will be better and your intelligence will skyrocket in the eyes of others

Of course that's VERY impressive but you cant deny that 2,000 yards in the FBS is different.

Devils advocate says his teammates aren't FBS talent, so your agreement is weak young Skywalker. 2000 yards is 2k yards and that is impressive no matter the level.

Know your role and just agree. Your life will be better and your intelligence will skyrocket in the eyes of others

Of course that's VERY impressive but you cant deny that 2,000 yards in the FBS is different.

Of course it is, but he's not playing there.

I am so damn excited to see Tommie Armstrong leading the offense today. But remember husker nation, this is his first full game so I really do not see the game getting to the 50 points range although I wouldn't be upset if it did. SDSU 17 Nebraska 35

Me too. TM has been hurt and we need a QB that can run. Even though Bobby Newcombe was my favorite, I was calling for Crouch when Newcombe had a bad knee.

Today, IMO, will tell us a lot about the state of the fans and the team. If the team plays inspired and on fire, I would a$$ume that they are 100% behind Bo. They come out flat and unfocused.........

I really hope to see TA be the player we have heard about since last year ie "He has that MOJO"-Brown, He has the it factor-Beck etc.... I would love to see a simplified O ie no shifting, zone read, option

Let TA loose within his abilities.

I have also read, per DB, hat Bo has scrapped the 2 gap in an attempt to simplify things. I also hope to see no more patty cake, but a DL that goes up field in a hurry. more youth, more frequently on the DL would be nice as well.

We come out flat, we lose this one. That would set this program back light years...............

I hope the DB is correct. I hate the passive 2-gap. Last week I got up after UCLA snapped the ball to get a beer, and when I sat down the QB was still standing in the pocket :)