OK sure, I'll be the first....

NUpolo8

Why is there so much support for Armstrong? He played against an FCS team, I don't get it.

Because he led the team with confidence, looked in control even on his first career starting drive. He can throw, he can run(and not just in a straight line). The o line seemed to gel more. I wasn't cringing expecting a fumble on every snap. He didn't seem to feel the need to carry the offense, it was distributed to everyone. On and on and on. I think it would be harder to argue why Taylor should start. Other than stats. The intangibles have never been there with Taylor, prob never will. I would rather see tommy grow and make mistakes this year than sit back and wait for our 5 year senior qb to make them. I like TM, but he would not be starting at many other fbs teams as a qb.

Why is there so much support for Armstrong? He played against an FCS team, I don't get it.

Bucky, it's because this is Nebraska where the #2 qb is the #1 hero. Been this way as long as I can remember. I blame Frazier for our fans always thinking the next guy could be secretly the most amazing person in the entire world

now you can start blaming Armstrong. He has IT, Taylor just doesn't.

Because he led the team with confidence, looked in control even on his first career starting drive. He can throw, he can run(and not just in a straight line). The o line seemed to gel more. I wasn't cringing expecting a fumble on every snap. He didn't seem to feel the need to carry the offense, it was distributed to everyone. On and on and on. I think it would be harder to argue why Taylor should start. Other than stats. The intangibles have never been there with Taylor, prob never will. I would rather see tommy grow and make mistakes this year than sit back and wait for our 5 year senior qb to make them. I like TM, but he would not be starting at many other fbs teams as a qb.

You think this might just be a bit of an exaggeration? Taylor is still at a top 25-30 QB in CFB.

Well if you want to switch QBs I guess this would be a good time to do it. Bye week then an average-to-slightly-below-average Illinois team at home, a bad Purdue team on the road and then another Bye.

Could probably squeak by with breaking in a new QB until November.

Not related but thanks for the hate Paul, it means a lot coming from you. Have a couple +1s.

Before we declare Tommie the greatest QB ever let's remember who we were playing against. I was impressed with his play but I highly doubt he looks that good against Michigan state.

Tommy is a better QB than Taylor. At this point anyone that states otherwise is in complete denial.

Every part of his game is better. It's not even close.

God I plus one Bucky and I swear I puked a little.

Don't get me wrong Tommy looked good, as did RKIII, but how quick we are to eat our own. Taylor is still the starter.

Agreed. No way should we bench Martinez. He deserves to be the starter and how soon we forget he lit up the Bruins in the first half last week. And we played a lower-level team today, huge difference people!

• Fire 1