OK sure, I'll be the first....

NUpolo8

The TM supporters here mention the word "hate" far more than any TM doubter I've ever seen.

I know, right? Twice in 310 posts in this thread. That's insane!!!!

;)

Ha! This thread and the 3000 other threads that start off talking about your favorite Blackshirt of all time, your favorite cereal, your grandmas blue hair dye, or your favorite pair of shoes and yet somehow all end up questioning Taylor Martinez in some way or another.

I know, over 65% pass completion, something like a 9 TD to 1 INT ratio, etc. f'ing hell, he sure does suck and has showed us nothing.

The one performance against a half-decent team was 21/35 against UCLA with a QB rating of 37 and with 10 carries for -13 yards? We aren't going to be playing Southern Miss again this season

He certainly doesn't suck, but he is either injured or has regressed from last year. If either is the case, we should at least consider all options. Now the job is Taylor's to lose...he needs to go out there and perform. And enough with the sloppy ball security and fumbling. YOU'RE A SENIOR HANG ON TO THE BALL

• Fire 4

The TM supporters here mention the word "hate" far more than any TM doubter I've ever seen.

;)

Ha! This thread and the 3000 other threads that start off talking about your favorite Blackshirt of all time, your favorite cereal, your grandmas blue hair dye, or your favorite pair of shoes and yet somehow all end up questioning Taylor Martinez in some way or another.

If a thread starts off talking about the Blackshirts or any other non-QB subject, and devolves into yet another Taylor Martinez bitchfest, I think that's self-evident hating. And it's happened, although thankfully it's rare around here.

I'm with you on hating the word "hate," though. It's become a caricature of an emotion often not in existence in the first place. It's like "butthurt" which sounds good but means nothing.

The one performance against a half-decent team was 21/35 against UCLA with a QB rating of 37 and with 10 carries for -13 yards? We aren't going to be playing Southern Miss again this season

He certainly doesn't suck, but he is either injured or has regressed from last year. If either is the case, we should at least consider all options. Now the job is Taylor's to lose...he needs to go out there and perform. And enough with the sloppy ball security and fumbling. YOU'RE A SENIOR HANG ON TO THE BALL

As has been pointed out, he has been injured. Not to mention the entire team screwed the pooch in the second half against UCLA, not just Martinez. That's coaches and players. We actually looked good in the first half. Conveniently forgotten, but the hate (yes HATE, eat it) comes around to him the hardest when the whole team looks bad. Including the coaches pissing the game down their collective legs.

He has real issues when he's injured. We've seen that before. And he definitely does not need to play when he's injured. I will take Bo's comment of him not practicing until he's 100% as showing signs that Bo finally gets that.

Me, I want the guy that gives this HUSKER TEAM the best chance to win. It's not about one person, good or bad. The offense sure looked fun to watch Saturday. Not sure what to make of it yet. Hoping to get more evidence on who the best man for the job is. One thing is for sure. That man doesn't necessarily have to be the incumbent four year starting senior.

When you dislike some of someones actions- but say very nice things about them as a person- you still get labeled a "hater". pure sillyness

Its very common these days and comes from the political left, when they have no ammo and want to put someone on their heels instead of debating facts

And many that make comparisons to players in previous eras- NEVER saw those players play, maybe a few highlights, maybe even a single taped game or 2, but never every snap of every season etc Stats dont tell it all you have to have been there in real life to really compare them fairly. .

;)

The same way a turnover can change a game.