Fantasy Football

iowahuskers

0-7. I lost Cutler and Desean Jackson so it was a rough week.

4-3. Lost Doug Martin and Reggie Wayne and Desean Jackson. I got beat by a team that was 0-6 and drafted Alex Smith in the 1st round of our draft.

Maybe Fantasy Football's just not your game.

This was the first time back in it after a 6 year hiatus. The 2 years prior, I won and came in 2nd. Just a little rusty.

0-7. I lost Cutler and Desean Jackson so it was a rough week.

4-3. Lost Doug Martin and Reggie Wayne and Desean Jackson. I got beat by a team that was 0-6 and drafted Alex Smith in the 1st round of our draft.

Maybe Fantasy Football's just not your game.

This was the first time back in it after a 6 year hiatus. The 2 years prior, I won and came in 2nd. Just a little rusty.

Was trying to find a Tombstone gif to go with my quote but couldn't find one that worked. :D

Moved to 7-0. Now I go into bye week meltdown. Thinking about trading Adrian Petersen. Gonna ask for a starting RB and a #1wr hopefully with no bye weeks in their future. Thoughts

Keep AP. He is going to be getting carries and yards. Just a matter of whether or not Freeman can produce a drive deep into the red zone where Peterson can get a TD or 2

Moved to 7-0. Now I go into bye week meltdown. Thinking about trading Adrian Petersen. Gonna ask for a starting RB and a #1wr hopefully with no bye weeks in their future. Thoughts

Keep AP. He is going to be getting carries and yards. Just a matter of whether or not Freeman can produce a drive deep into the red zone where Peterson can get a TD or 2

AP could have had 10 catches for over 100yds last night. The giants didn't even cover him up out of the backfield cause freeman was on one receiver and that's it.

AP could have had 10 catches for over 100yds last night. The giants didn't even cover him up out of the backfield cause freeman was on one receiver and that's it.

People think Beck goes brain dead. The Vikings have a QB who's been on the roster for two weeks and the best RB in the game. I'd definitely call 13 runs for him and let the QB throw it 53 times. That makes perfect sense.

OK....my team is in shambles. My scoring keeps going down:

RBs

Charles = very good

Richardson = Useless

Joseph Randle = Useless

Jacquiz Rodgers = Useless

Powell = Useless

Helu = Would be good if they would actually use him

WRs

Cruz = Has been good but not this week

Bowe = Not that good

Vincent Brown = Useless

Robert Woods = Useless (trying to drop and pick up Jarett Boykin)

Now...how is that for a fantastic lineup and I am actually leading my division but it's probably not going to last long.

I scored 128 points this week and still got my sh#t pushed in. Here were his players:

QB: Stafford 28 pts.

RB: Bush 22 pts.

RB: Lamar Miller 12 pts.

WR: Dez Bryant 18 pts.

WR: Deshean Jackson 11 pts.

TE: Greg Olsen 10 pts.

FLEX: Calvin Johnson 34 pts.

D: Panthers 9 pts.

K: Still to play

So basically anytime Detroit scored he got points and Calvin Johnson just happened to have a breakout game against me. FML